Spider-Man vs Marvel Zombies (Yes, it's true!)

I'd rather have Punisher vs. Marvel Zombies.

Seriously, imagine a Giant-Man boss battle.

You'd have to run to the top of a skyscraper to plant C4 on his head.

The more I think about this, the more I want it.

Spider-Man would be the "God, this is so annoying" boss fight where he stays in the shadows of the sewers or something, webs you up, then advances on you to get a bite.

Maybe have various supervillains playable (Magneto, Doctor Doom) and have them fight their zombified arch-foes.

And just for fun, Wolverine would go down the fastest. Even faster then the regular enemies. Cause he can't heal anymore.

The more I think about this, the more I want it.

Spider-Man would be the "God, this is so annoying" boss fight where he stays in the shadows of the sewers or something, webs you up, then advances on you to get a bite.

Maybe have various supervillains playable (Magneto, Doctor Doom) and have them fight their zombified arch-foes.

And just for fun, Wolverine would go down the fastest. Even faster then the regular enemies. Cause he can't heal anymore.

Hah. Wolverine's just an adamantium skeleton, and he's the tutorial boss.

Man, I'd love to see this.

Is this still happening? I hope so but :( no new news

It wasn't a joke, but it wasn't confirmed to happening either. The article says "allegedly" first of all and there were other Spider-Man game ideas that didn't end up happening either.

It wasn't a joke, but it wasn't confirmed to happening either. The article says "allegedly" first of all and there were other Spider-Man game ideas that didn't end up happening either.

It was a joke of an idea then. ;)

My point being that since the story was posted over a year ago and we've heard nothing since, it probably wasn't actually an idea they were actively going to put into development as a game. This isn't a Duke Nukem game, after all. ;)

This is dumb. Surely if it's a family-friendly character like Spider-Man you're playing as, you won't even be able to kill the zombies?!

Also, why would anyone want to become a slow-moving, unintelligent, constantly hungry character in a game?

EDIT: Oh, apparently it's not happening.

Funny how Web of Shadows was brought up. I had pretty much completely forgotten about that game. Bit of a pity that apparently it's no good.

Last edited:
This is dumb. Surely if it's a family-friendly character like Spider-Man you're playing as, you won't even be able to kill the zombies?!

Also, why would anyone want to become a slow-moving, unintelligent, constantly hungry character in a game?

Marvel Zombies ARE intelligent and move fast.

They are costantly hungry though.

But again, they should use Cage,Punisher and Maybe deadpool for a game like this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back