Spotlight on...

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Caduceus said:
Can someone who knows anything about him give a bit more than 10 words on the character.

Weekly we're going to showcase a different character... mostly ones that are being neglected... We'll then discuss him and only that character for the week. I hope this works...

We'll start with The Falcon.

For some reason I thought this was going to be on Daredevil...

All I know about the Falcon is that he has a pet Falcon called Redwing.

Well... what about the Falcon? He's not really that great of a character from what little Ive read from him in 616. In Ultimate, he just came out so I dont know how to compare him. How did he get his armor in 616?

I found this on the Classic Marvel site ... I don't like using it cause their bios aren't the best but maybe we could expand on this...

History:
Sam Wilson is the son of a dedicated and influential minister in Harlem who died trying to stop a street fight. Sam idolized his father and tried to emulate his selfless humanitarianism after his death. But when his mother was killed by a mugger two years later, Sam's grief and anger consumed him. Severely depressed, Sam Wilson's personality changed. No longer was he a concerned community volunteer, but a self-serving racketeer who called himself "Snap". En route from a mob assignment in Rio de Janeiro, Wilson's plane crashed on the Caribbean Island run by the Exiles, and band of professional killers who were accomplices of the Red Skull. The Skull used the powers of the Cosmic Cube to transform "Snap" back into Sam, in order to use him as a pawn against Captain America, who was at that time trapped on the island. The Skull reasoned that Wilson's former idealism would appeal to the Captain enough that he would train him as a partner. Then, at some later date, the Skull could use him against his enemy if his current attack failed.

Int'rusting. Isn't the premise of Cap&Falcon that Falcon goes rogue and cap chases him down

I'd say that bio ahppened a LONG time ago. Falcon's been around for a while. I'd say he's reverted in C&F or maybe reverted ages ago and just got bored or blackmailed or mindcontrolled or something

...Sam Wilson's personality changed. No longer was he a concerned community volunteer, but a self-serving racketeer who called himself "Snap". En route from a mob assignment in Rio de Janeiro, Wilson's plane crashed on the Caribbean Island run by the Exiles, and band of professional killers who were accomplices of the Red Skull. The Skull used the powers of the Cosmic Cube to transform "Snap" back into Sam...[/B]

:roll:

I'm afraid if cosmic cubes ever turn up in the UU it will cause me to burn all my comics and close this site. :(

Don't pick up Ultimate Falcon #16 then. ;)

I looked on Marveldirectory but I couldn't find one...

Goodwill said:
:lol:

I think the feeling is mutual between us, E. I hate the idea of cosmic cubs... Ecch!

Cosmic cubes are bad enough, but when they are used with characters like Falcon or Captain America or Red Skull it just gets stupid.

Dammit, i wrote my post on the Falcon in the wrong thread. Do i have to write it again?
Nah, go to the other thread

Latest posts

Back