Star Wars Canon Expanded Universe - Timeline - Reading Order

marioxb

Oh come on mate, there's no need to be like that. The park features multiple canonical stories in the form of its rides and shows, and is set at a specific point in time between episodes 8 and 9 :)
I actually did not know that. I figured it was just a generic Star Wars land.

Treacleman

Finally caught up with reading through the High Republic books and comics, and so have reorganised that era's material into a far more sensible order than the old Wookieepedia-based one. Really enjoying it and looking forward to the next wave of content!

Dallas Kinard

I really think the format of this timeline needs broken up into days/time-stamps like the MCU list. It would make it easier to understand how TCW and Bad Batch fit into Episode III, as well as how Resistance ties into TFA and TLJ.

Treacleman

I really think the format of this timeline needs broken up into days/time-stamps like the MCU list. It would make it easier to understand how TCW and Bad Batch fit into Episode III, as well as how Resistance ties into TFA and TLJ.
That's not really my intention with this timeline, it's just meant to be a viewing/reading order since I couldn't find any others online that worked properly for that purpose :) Anyone else is more than welcome to do a date/timed version! Sounds pretty tricky though, considering it's all on different planets, in and out of hyperspace, etc.

Latest posts