Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [SPOILERS]

ProjectX2 said:
When did the Millenium Falcon appear?

If it did, it would have been under Lando's care...
Not really. Lando Calrissian loses the Falcon to Han Solo at a game of sabacc a few years before the start of A New Hope. Which means that it's possible that Lando may not even have owned the Millenium Falcon at the time of Revenge of the Sith.

My suspicion is that Lando himself won the Falcon from someone else at a game of sabacc. Losing starships thru games of sabacc and other unusual circumstances seems to be the running gag in the Star Wars universe, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcon has had many owners that way. (In the same way that KOTOR's Ebon Hawk is a ship with a long history)

Isn't the Falcon a modified version of a Corellian freighter. See this is where people get jumpy. Corellia or whereever Hans' originally from probably existed during the clone wars so you don't see the falcon you see a freighter and that's all. (and yes Han and the ship come from the same home planet even though he did not own the Falcon first)

Bass - great points and very well put. :D

TheManWithoutFear said:
Isn't the Falcon a modified version of a Corellian freighter. See this is where people get jumpy. Corellia or whereever Hans' originally from probably existed during the clone wars so you don't see the falcon you see a freighter and that's all. (and yes Han and the ship come from the same home planet even though he did not own the Falcon first)
Correct. The Millenium Falcon is just a YT-1300 Corellian Transport that's been modified so much that it's performance specs probably differ from the factory line.

Bass said:
When Kenobi and Skywalker return Palpatine to the senate, as they land, right in the bottom right-hand corner, it's landing on a platform... :D

Aside from this easter egg, George Lucas himself was supposed to show up, but I missed him. ;)

Goodwill said:
Aside from this easter egg, George Lucas himself was supposed to show up, but I missed him. ;)

Outside the doors to the opera on the left of the screen, two blue-faced guys are talking. I'm almost positive he's the one on the right (the 2nd blue guy). :D

I'm seeing it again this weekend! :rockon:

It just passed 200 million dollars in the U.S. yesterday. It is the fastest film to ever do that (tied with Spider-Man 2, of course :D ). Average estimates say it will make about 75 million dollars over the 4-Day Weekend! I find that a tiny bit hard to be true, but we'll soon see how it does when the numbers for Friday (today) come out.

www.boxofficeguru.com

www.boxofficemojo.com

and my favorite,
www.boxofficeprophets.com
(make sure to check out the roll-over picture captions!)

:D

As fast as it's making money, I doubt it'll make half a billion by its 12th day out. Only movie to ever do that was Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King (far as I know).

YOU. DON'T. MESS. WITH. YODA! People just never learn. :roll:

:lol:

Just saw the movie----FINALLY! And by God, was that FREAKING GENUIS! EVRYTHING! AWESOME! A bit slow paced at first, but by damn, was the movie excellent. I was waiting for so long to see Obi Wan vs Anakin. My favorite part of the movie. Loved the lines I awaited to hear, loved all the fighting scenes. This is my favorite Star Wars episode. I can't wait to see it again.

icemastertron said:
YOU. DON'T. MESS. WITH. YODA! People just never learn. :roll:

:lol:

Just saw the movie----FINALLY! And by God, was that FREAKING GENUIS! EVRYTHING! AWESOME! A bit slow paced at first, but by damn, was the movie excellent. I was waiting for so long to see Obi Wan vs Anakin. My favorite part of the movie. Loved the lines I awaited to hear, loved all the fighting scenes. This is my favorite Star Wars episode. I can't wait to see it again.
Its better the second time.

Cool - Ice finally saw it. 8)

Now we're just waiting for Seldes to post her thoughts...

I liked R2D2 kicking ***.

Hmm, I was gonna give a full critique on it, but right at this moment, I can't remember anything else that happened in it.

It was a good fantasy movie though, and I thought the politics were nicely handled throughout.

more later once I realise that I have something to say on the matter.

VADER NEED KILL JEDI!!@!!Q@Lkmawlsmnfplnfgpkxlcmg v;lcxzv

dg,;ksmnfb

...okay.... I'm better now.....

I wish he had killed one Jedi on his own. just one. In the armor. It would have been badass.

Man... I forgot how cool R2 was.

Also, Vader was never gonna kill a jedi in his armour. If he had, it would have been like in A New Hope. Remember, he's half machine and can't do all the cool flippy flippy nonsense (that's its technical term) that he does as the boy wonder.

This film was pretty amazing first time i saw it, loved R2 and the killing of the JEDI...amazing stuff, gonna try and see it tomoz, since I aint seen it for about 2 weeks I think....Looking forward to seeing it without my girlfriend....she just kept falling asleep!! You know how annoying it is when your concentrating on a movie and someone is leaning into your shoulder LOL!

Girls + Star wars = :arrgh:

Widdle Wade said:
This film was pretty amazing first time i saw it, loved R2 and the killing of the JEDI...amazing stuff, gonna try and see it tomoz, since I aint seen it for about 2 weeks I think....Looking forward to seeing it without my girlfriend....she just kept falling asleep!! You know how annoying it is when your concentrating on a movie and someone is leaning into your shoulder LOL!

Girls + Star wars = :arrgh:

Most Star Wars fans would worship you for being able to get a girl to watch it with you. :p

Latest posts

Back