STAR WARS LEGENDS\INDIANA JONES TIMELINE

Still Waiting for the continuation. U doing a great job, Mr. @Megatron :))
I'll say to you, that my mind is choosing if I want to continue the legends timeline or the star trek timeline, so We'll see. At the moment I'm thinking about Doctor Who, cos I'm making my mother watch it for the 1st time, and today we have to watch 7x07 (one of my favorite episodes btw).

I see the timeline is closing towards KOTOR 1 slowly but surely! I can't wait to see how the Old Republic era's timeline will look like.

BTW: I just finished the Darth Bane trilogy. Such great books!

I'm currently reading the french RPG, La Veuve Noire and it has a very interesting time-date added that I'm not sure I agree with. I'd love to discuss it when the timeline gets there.

Is there any possibility, no matter how small, that Canon and Legends are in one continuity? Would need a lot of explanation juggling, but I could see it working. There is a great attempt online trying to fit it, but I don't like some explanations (like the 5 year Clone Wars and the Battle of Jakku happening much later, but I am certain there is a way to satisfyingly tie it all together). I can share the link of the document I found

It's a pretty good document and a very thorough research but there is no way Legends and Canon are the same continuity. The only really big overlap that could be made is that the Clone Wars era fits together and since we don't know much about pre-High Republic in Canon, technically the important Legends stuff (KOTOR, TOR, Darth Bane trilogy) could be semi-canon (as they needed to happen for things to take place as they are in the main course of the Star Wars films), but it falls apart very much so after Episode VI, since it's clear that Disney went in a vastly different direction that affects the universe and individual characters as well that would require very-very-very big stretches for me to believe they could fit together anyhow.

35000- BBY- 9 ABY Star Wars
1865 - Lincoln
1935-1969 Indiana Jones
1939 - Schindler's List
1944 - Saving Private Ryan
1974 - 1987 Jaws
1977 - Close Encounters of the Third Kind 1982 - E.T., the extra-terrestrial
1993 - 2022 Jurassic Park
2005 - War of the Worlds
2045 - Player One Loan
For me the legendary universe. it's this timeline of films.
Star Wars is set How many years before humankind history??? There is some confirmation Of when in BC years Star Wars is set?

Latest posts

Back