STAR WARS LEGENDS\INDIANA JONES TIMELINE

Those which are not put into a sub-folder are just previously found English rpgs. The new additions folder is a new one, I presume from here-on-out any newly found rpgs will go in there.

I've just peeped, one casus belli tale got translated, there are a bunch of other English and foreign RPG stories and guidebooks included as well, use it as a resource if you want, this drive is constantly updated.
I'll mention though that the translated articles are mostly done with Google Translate as there are no french translators in the community as of yet, unforunately. If any french speaking person sees this and wants to help out translating these more accurately, please reach out to me and a big shout-out to the people of the Star Wars D6 discord server of the hard work of tracking these rare mags.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17GLc79t0awx36z9w4mrkELZStq3nPFKr?usp=share_link
Ok, I gave it a more deep look. So since the majority of these are set during the First Galactic Civil War (2 BBY-19 ABY) I wll ignore them (for now) and when I will finish the 19 ABY section, I will come back and add them (and I hope that in the meantime they will translate 100 or at least 75% of the articles), I think this is the best curse of action. Thanks again to let me know abou these, and if you find more obscure peace of legends media send them here. thanks again.

Ok, I gave it a more deep look. So since the majority of these are set during the First Galactic Civil War (2 BBY-19 ABY) I wll ignore them (for now) and when I will finish the 19 ABY section, I will come back and add them (and I hope that in the meantime they will translate 100 or at least 75% of the articles), I think this is the best curse of action. Thanks again to let me know abou these, and if you find more obscure peace of legends media send them here. thanks again.
I plan on translating as well when my time allows. Thanks for looking into them. I'll keep a close eye on the timeline's progress and will notify if I see anything else. I'm only up to the start of Knight Errant on my own reading as of now, so my knowledge beyond is limited, but if you get ahead of me I will follow both my reading timeline and yours as well.

Guys, just found out that West End did Roleplay Boooks to Indiana Jones too, if someone has links to them, would be very appreciate that you link them here, thx.

Hey Megatron, I don't know if this is basic Star Wars info, but, I have a question. Isn't Infinity the name given to the stories that where non-canon to the Legends continuity?

Hey Megatron, I don't know if this is basic Star Wars info, but, I have a question. Isn't Infinity the name given to the stories that where non-canon to the Legends continuity?
That's correct.

That's correct.
So this is a timeline with Indiana Jones Expanded Universe and everything in Legends until the "Into the Great Unknown" comic, assuming that everything before that point is exactly the same and this timeline diverges with that?

So this is a timeline with Indiana Jones Expanded Universe and everything in Legends until the "Into the Great Unknown" comic, assuming that everything before that point is exactly the same and this timeline diverges with that?
Nope, it's with the assumption that Star Wars and Indiana Jones are set in the same Universe, into the unknown Is take as not Canon. The only Canon thing taken from that Is the time translate between BBY/ABY and BCE/CE, time.

Latest posts

Back