Stephen King's The Mist

the watcher

Stephen King's The Mist

Release Date: November 21, 2007
Studio: MGM
Director: Frank Darabont
Screenwriter: Frank Darabont
Starring: Andre Braugher, Frances Sternhagen, Jeffrey DeMunn, Laurie Holden, Marcia Gay Harden, Thomas Jane, Toby Jones, William Sadler
Genre: Horror
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: http://www.themist-movie.com/
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGallery/imageGallery.php?id=17911

Plot Summary: Three-time Oscar®-nominee Frank Darabont ("The Green Mile," "The Shawshank Redemption") reunites with horror-master Stephen King to write and direct this chilling adaptation of the author's original short story. Following a violent thunderstorm, artist David Drayton and a small town community come under vicious attack from creatures prowling in a thick and unnatural mist. Local rumors point to an experiment called the 'The Arrowhead Project' conducted at a nearby top-secret military base, but questions as to the origins of the deadly vapor are secondary to the group's overall chances for survival. Retreating to a local supermarket, Drayton and the survivors must face-off against each other before taking a united stand against an enemy they cannot even see!

Trailer:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809834165/video/3906309/

Webisode 1 & 2:
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=17911

I hate modern trailers... I want to see more movies where I -DONT- know the entire plot.

I hate modern trailers... I want to see more movies where I -DONT- know the entire plot.

It makes me sad about the whole Cloverfield marketing campaign. I'd LOVE to be able to go into that with no more knowledge than they gave us in that first trailer, which was the point of that whole attitude, but they'll doubtlessly give away, at the very least, what the monster is in commercials and stuff and the experience will be less shocking for it.:neutral:

And then you have the trailers which end up being better than the film itself (see the Superman Returns teaser trailer. It is beautiful and extremely powerful. The movie cannot compare).

The Shawshank Redemption might be the best movie I've ever seen, and I've heard good things about The Green Mile and need to get around to watching it, so I'm interested in this.

And then you have the trailers which end up being better than the film itself (see the Superman Returns teaser trailer. It is beautiful and extremely powerful. The movie cannot compare).

The Shawshank Redemption might be the best movie I've ever seen, and I've heard good things about The Green Mile and need to get around to watching it, so I'm interested in this.

It depresses me to watch the Superman Returns teaser or first trailer now.

The Green Mile is one of the most powerful emotional rollercoasters ever put to film. Good luck not trying not cry with at least three separate emotions over the course of that one.

Saw the trailer last night before Halloween. I'm definitely seeing this. It looked downright frightening.

That and Frank Darbont on a Stephen King movie is just made of win.

This is one of my favorite Stephen King short stories, and I think it will make a beautiful and CREEPY film.

I am looking foward to it.

Too late. Kruek called me up. She's taking me since the guy who saved her life no longer talks to her. :D

not the reaction I was looking for... I was hoping you would be like:

"Oh, come on... what did I ever do to y..... .... oh... never mind."

For a moment there, I thought this thread was called "Stephen King's The Moist". So wrong on so many levels.

Ever see trailers for old black and white movies? TMC shows them from time to time. Those trailers give everything away. Modern trailers give a lot away, but internet communities are what really do it.

Seriously, I'm trying to avoid information on Cloverfield and The Dark Knight, so far I'm both succeeding and failing to various degrees.

The movie itself? Come on! This is worth the 7 bucks to see.

Latest posts

Back