Stick It Dilemma.....A Mock Thread.....But Not Really

moonmaster said:
Here's what you need to do, Vic:

Put on your best pink leotard, somersault across the lobby, make a perfect landing in front of the ticket counter with your arms outstretched, and with a huge smile on your face say "ONE TICKET TO STICK IT!"

That's what I'd do.

I know I'm a little late on this, but I think this is one of your funniest posts in that I've mentioned it/thought about it at least once a day since you wrote it, and it always brings a smile. Basically, whenever I hear about the film (and that's a lot, what with me being the Entertainment g33k), it comes to mind.

:D

Oh, and, it's nothing against you, Vic; I just think the comment in the general sense is hilarious.

ultimatedjf said:
I know I'm a little late on this, but I think this is one of your funniest posts in that I've mentioned it/thought about it at least once a day since you wrote it, and it always brings a smile. Basically, whenever I hear about the film (and that's a lot, what with me being the Entertainment g33k), it comes to mind.

:D

Oh, and, it's nothing against you, Vic; I just think the comment in the general sense is hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I must have missed that post.

Every Interweb Vikings team needs a Grimace.

I'm so ****ing stupid. Or maybe you're the idiot. You ever thought of that?

Speaking of.... JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR! Who the asshats is Grimace?

Last edited:
I'm so ****ing stupid. Or maybe you're the idiot. You ever thought of that?

Speaking of.... JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR! Who the asshats is Grimace?

I am The Grimace.

Fine, is there anyone who isn't in this club?

Yes. A bunch of people aren't cut out for vikingness. I can't find the thread... but the Viking Order consists of only the snarkiest and hateful people the UC holds.

I think the roster is:
  • Doom
  • Houde
  • Moony
  • Proj
  • Bass
  • MWoF
  • ......and I think E or Ice. No wait---E has a pomeranian yorkie or something to that nature---he's out.
  • ....and maybe a few other pawns.

Edit: Cheese is in. But he's the new guy so he has to anally raped by either TOG or Moony. I'd suggest TOG since he's not as hyped as Moony.

And when did you become the leader?

Since I created it. Derrr.....it's a proven scientific fact that he who creates it is it's natural leader.

Last edited:
Yes

Stupid malaria genome

Malaria pills suck. But I guess it's better than getting actual malaria.

When I was back in NC....a large group of military members just got back from the first wave of deployments after 9/11. When we got back to the states----there were about 15 domestic killings on Ft.Bragg.

A bunch of Army guys got back to the states and just flipped on their wives and killed them.

They blamed it on the malaria pills. They said some chemical in the pill induced anger and rage. Since we were deployed and were constantly busy---we had ways of working off said aggression. But then when we got back to the states---the 16-20 hour work days ended....no work to be done. Nothing but idle hands and hate-making medicine. I think the worst case was a soldier decapitated his wife.

So yeah......that didn't bring the vibe of the thread down at all. :D

Latest posts

Back