Street Fighter IV thread.

Eh, I'm still not sold on it. I need some air block.

Yeah that bugs me a little bit too, but I can usually capitalize on it with Cammy (Cannon Spike!) and Ken. Also, I'm unable to do most moves that require a triangle joystick movement so I'm terrible with Guile.

Air block? Seriously? Who blocks in the mother ****ing air? You jump and you deal with the consequences.

air block adds a better level of gameplay imo. it makes each player more mindful of the moves they make knowing that an opponent is just as vunerable in the air as they are on the ground. also the super jumps. super jumps were awesome.

You can still do the super jumps I think, just don't ask me how.

it's always been down/up in quick succession but it never worked for me or others during gameplay. I think viper is the only one with super jump and it's just b/c of her ****ing rocket boots.

Comics Alliance VS. Super Street Fighter IV

:lol:

Also, I played some dude online tonight who just turtled (a.k.a, crouch/blocked) with characters like Guile, Dudley, and Dee Jay. For those that don't know, those characters' special moves all involve charging the back button, so turtling is a cheap way for them to get easy power hits with little risk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back