Street Fighter IV thread.

Make it 10 new characters with the addition of Hakan. A character so goofy he makes Rufus look like a good idea.

[video=youtube;zXFOlJusRWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFOlJusRWs[/video]

That ceeped me out.

I am highly considering buying this. I never got the original and still regret it, even if I suck at street fighter. That said, I did spend my itunes gift card on the surprisingly good iphone version.

I completely suck at Street Fighter now. I tried playing this weekend and I could barely pull off a Dragon Punch.

I wanted to chalk it up to the fact that I can't get used to the XBox controller....but I admit that it's because of my lack of practice and skill. I've spent the last several months honing my Tekken6 skills. I might not be able to throw a fireball....but if I pick Asuka, Miguel or my new fav---Big Bob, then you're in serious trouble.

I completely suck at Street Fighter now. I tried playing this weekend and I could barely pull off a Dragon Punch.

I wanted to chalk it up to the fact that I can't get used to the XBox controller....but I admit that it's because of my lack of practice and skill. I've spent the last several months honing my Tekken6 skills. I might not be able to throw a fireball....but if I pick Asuka, Miguel or my new fav---Big Bob, then you're in serious trouble.

I haven't played that one yet, but I bet I could murder you with Paul or Law.

I haven't played that one yet, but I bet I could murder you with Paul or Law.

No. You couldn't.

ESPECIALLY if I get Asuka. I have an amazing array of high/low combos and deceptively strong power moves that will irk the **** out of any experienced player. And the counters.....OH THE COUNTERS!

No. You couldn't.

ESPECIALLY if I get Asuka. I have an amazing array of high/low combos and deceptively strong power moves that will irk the **** out of any experienced player. And the counters.....OH THE COUNTERS!

Don't make me use Christie.

Chun Li is made of win.

Bouncing off the walls, doing flips and ****.

Splasin' around gettin' everybody all wet.

Splasin' around gettin' everybody all wet.

This ain't real life, this is Street Fighter *****!

**** her! That is Eddy Gordo with boobs and a ponytail.

The exact same moves.

Yeah, but she has boobs and a ponytail.

I may be biased, when I was a young wee Houde, and my brother bought Street Fighter 2, he made me fight him all the time. He had trouble with Chun Li, so I had to play her all the time.

This makes one extremely good with that character. And once I learned the whole bouncing off your head thing, it was on like Donkey Kong.

Yeah, but she has boobs and a ponytail.

ERRONEOUS!

I may be biased, when I was a young wee Houde, and my brother bought Street Fighter 2, he made me fight him all the time. He had trouble with Chun Li, so I had to play her all the time.

This makes one extremely good with that character. And once I learned the whole bouncing off your head thing, it was on like Donkey Kong.

The greatest incarnation of Chun-Li was for the PS1 and it was Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha. I know she's great in SF4....but in EX+A they gave her that "punching throw" and it was love all over again.

On a sidenote----that game features a character name Hokuto was my favorite to play with (aside from Skullomania). Ironically enough, Asuka from Tekken looks and plays much like Hokuto.

I hear a challenge. Do you have a ps3?

I do indeed. Once I get back, I'm gonna set-up my PS3 for online capability. Up to now, all I used online for was to download demos and game extras.

ERRONEOUS!

The greatest incarnation of Chun-Li was for the PS1 and it was Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha. I know she's great in SF4....but in EX+A they gave her that "punching throw" and it was love all over again.

On a sidenote----that game features a character name Hokuto was my favorite to play with (aside from Skullomania). Ironically enough, Asuka from Tekken looks and plays much like Hokuto.

I do indeed. Once I get back, I'm gonna set-up my PS3 for online capability. Up to now, all I used online for was to download demos and game extras.

i got a couple friends you may want to add for some good competition. My best friend, Nat, is a beast with King.

Latest posts

Back