Studio 60**SPOILERS**

I had a dream the other night that my post about Goodman (see above) was read by some stalker/lurker who thinks that John Goodman is the best person on the planet, who then went and found out my real name and wrote a scathing letter about me, using my name, to TV Guide, where it got printed! After I saw the letter, I tore out the page, crumpled it up, and tried to hide if from my mom.

Weird dream.

Tonight: They incorporate Amanda Peet's pregnancy into the show.

I have decided that I really dislike Simon.

How the -HELL- did he win that argument???

I have decided that I really dislike Simon.

How the -HELL- did he win that argument???

I just hate how they play up his token blackness to the nth degree.

Also, I'm beginning to think that it's literally a written rule that if character-x is introduced as someone who doesn't speak english and needs an interpreter, within a certain amount of time it WILL be revealed that they speak perfect english.

But it was a great episode, and Jordan and Danny was the most satisfying thing ever.

I still despise Harriet though. I loathe her.

There was one thing in tonight's episode that stopped it from jumping the gap between great and fantastic.

They just had to throw in the exposition about the pills making you remember things that didn't really happen. As soon as they said that, the whole plot about the writer who got fired was painfully obvious to me and thus, corny. If they hadn't exposited the hell out of it, and just left us to draw our own conclusion at the end when he's looking at the pills, THAT would of made it a fantastic episode.

But it was still great, and Perry is in desperate need for an Emmy, especially for that look he gave after his skit didn't get picked. Gut-wrenchingly perfect.

This Monday is going to be its last episode before it's yanked off the air. :(

Hopefully, they'll decide to burn off the episodes on the channel sometime later rather than just unceremoniously dumping them on their website. The show deserved better than that.

Studio 60
R.I.P.​

HBO really ougta pick this up and make a long-runner out of it.

The show really could do with the ability to get a lot darker than it can get currently... Especially if they base it off of real SNL... I mean, you dont have anyone with a serious drug problem, no one is cursing...

But I doubt that will happen.

I am sad, but not that sad.

30 Rock is better, anyways.

There have been three new episodes aired so far. The first two of them were awful to so-so, but last night's was excellent. And last night's was a part one of three, so lets hope the excellence continues.

finally watched the pilot episode today. recorded it on thursday and didn't get around to watching it. Not what I expected , honestly I didn't know much about it and thought it was going to be a "Friends" type sitcom.

However I was surprised to see what it was and loved it , It's more drama than comedy but still it works so well and is a pretty great show , well worth the wait.

finally watched the pilot episode today. recorded it on thursday and didn't get around to watching it. Not what I expected , honestly I didn't know much about it and thought it was going to be a "Friends" type sitcom.

:shock:

Mole, you so crazy

Got the DVD for Christmas

I'm watching "The Christmas Show" (undeniably the best episode of the series) and getting sad because this show had SO much potential... *sigh*

Latest posts

Back