Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

I also really like Captain Falcon, although I haven't used him in a fight yet.

i absolutely love Samus, but hate her zero suit form...and I rock out Pokemon trainer on occasion

i dont like falco or wolf, just way to similar for me...sonic is just a gimmic, i dont like him either

actually, thinking on it, i only like 6 or so charecters

I love Link, Sonic, Captain Falcon, and Fox

I'm neutral to alot of characters, but i hate hate hate playing as Wario and Olimar

I got Samus in both forms on lock down. Lucario was my surprise favorite. I think Metaknight is overrated. Sonic is pretty fun, mostly because he's so fast that hitting him can be difficult and annoying for your opponents. I hate Boss Battles mode. I only have a few more of those window boxes to unlock and the Boss Battles are the hardest ones along with defeating 5 enemies in Cruel Brawl and beating 100 man brawl with ALL characters. I beat that with DK with fairly ease. His Down+B move does the trick but I can't get past 50 with any other character.

July... ****ing Nintendo. This game will be mine.

I reset my memory so i could start all over again. I gotta say I'm enjoying this game alot more the second time around since I don't really feel rushed. The only annoying part was the end of the emissary and the fact that the trophy stands never show up when I'm fighting the main bosses.

Beat the game. Trying to set it up for online play.

Also, on the subject of the story mode: Samus and Pikachu is the best duo ever.

Okay, I'm trying to find the area where you can add stickers to characters to "beef" them up, but I'm surprisingly lost!! I was at this area once before, but I can't find it now. I've tried the sticker are, but besides the sticker album, the only other thing there is something to just take photos of.

Argh! :arrgh:

Edit:

Okay, someone finally told me where it was. In the world map! I knew it wasn't that crazy!!

Last edited:
I'm having the freaking harderst time on Boss Battles. So far I've only been able to beat it on Easy and that was with Kirby. I can't even beat it on higher levels with Ike, who's by far my best player. Anyone have any suggestions on Boss Battles?

Oh and my record with Cruel Brawl is eight so I rock out loud.

I'm having the freaking harderst time on Boss Battles. So far I've only been able to beat it on Easy and that was with Kirby. I can't even beat it on higher levels with Ike, who's by far my best player. Anyone have any suggestions on Boss Battles?

Yeah, Boss Battles is a *****.

Cruel Brawl is worse. How did you get eight? I only have 2 and that's because those two alloys fell down themselves.

Yeah, Boss Battles is a *****.

Cruel Brawl is worse. How did you get eight? I only have 2 and that's because those two alloys fell down themselves.

You've got to use Kirby. Float all the way to right above one of the side platforms as all of them gather underneath you and do the down B to turn into a rock and smash them. As soon as you hit them turn back into Kirby float back up and do it again. It takes a few times to do but works great.

Pick toon link and use his air attack, down move. That falling stab does alot of damage. I beat it on very hard so far. I think i have almost every specialty item unlocked except for the ten characters on cruel brawl and the trophies you unlock by beating boss battles with every character.

Latest posts

Back