Superman Returns or X3

What do you think will be better: Superman Returns or X3?

• Total voters

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I thought we had this poll. I thought moonmaster made it once? Oh well, it's not just about DC vs. Marvel. I'll take Marvel over DC anyday but when these two films come out, I have to side with Superman. I think X3 is gonna blow. That's my opinion. What's yours.

P.S. You're probably wrong.

I'm going to go with X3 over Superman.

Though it's doesn't take a brain surgen to know that Superman Returns will more likely surpass X-3 in ticket sales. Who would think that?

*coughslimjimandnurhachicough*

Anyways, I haven't been into Superman's character in a long time. This doesn't seem to be changing my mind.

I'm a Marvel-boy at heart, though I have been getting more respect for DC But I always Liked Superman even if I didnt like his character I loved the symbol and I've always loved Superman 2 as a kid and still do (even though some things are kinda...what the ****?). I can not wait for Superman Returns. I've vioced my opinions about X3 many times so I doubt think it needs repeating. But one of the things that I love about the plot is that its something different, its not the same old story we've seen over and over, its brand new. I didn't like the costume at first, but its grown on me, my only problem with it is that sometimes in certain lighting it looks really pale, needs more color to it. Other than that nothing I've heard has made me think its going to be bad in anyway.

I actually think superman gonna be good but i'm going for x3 on pure principle

i voted x3. now, this is coming from a person who teared up for the first time in years at the superman trailer (granted, i was sitting in the 2nd row, so the effect was multiplied), but it's still a mystery. x-men has proven to work, both movies were pretty good, and the trailer for x3 looks absurdulous. i think they'll both be good, but i'm more confident that x3 will be.

iceman said:
i voted x3. now, this is coming from a person who teared up for the first time in years at the superman trailer (granted, i was sitting in the 2nd row, so the effect was multiplied), but it's still a mystery. x-men has proven to work, both movies were pretty good, and the trailer for x3 looks absurdulous. i think they'll both be good, but i'm more confident that x3 will be.
That's what I thought about Batman Forever, granted I was in fourth grade but still

I voted for X-men 3

for the following reasons

-X-men 1+2 are somewhat new movies so alot more younger people will want to see the third.

- some superman fans may not watch new one as it's not chistopher reeve.

- Marvel is a more popular company than dc.

now personally I refuse to watch superman returns as IMO the costume looks so wrong. I liked the one in orignal movies , new adventures of superman. It's just the red on the new costume at least to me is so dark it looks more brown.

Moley no like.

sjmole said:
I voted for X-men 3

-X-men 1+2 are somewhat new movies so alot more younger people will want to see the third.

Its which one you think will be better, not which one will make more.

sjmole said:
I voted for X-men 3

now personally I refuse to watch superman returns as IMO the costume looks so wrong. I liked the one in orignal movies , new adventures of superman. It's just the red on the new costume at least to me is so dark it looks more brown.

Moley no like.
You've made the right choice :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Are you guys even paying attention?
To be fair, you didn't make the question so it can be answered the way you intented it to be. Just asking "Superman or X3" isn't really going to help you.

moonmaster said:
Its which one you think will be better, not which one will make more.

I also think X3 will be better.

It has a stronger cast and from what I've seen it has great story.

Superman returns imo looks bad.

TheManWithoutFear said:
When you generalize a question like that, it's simply asking people to go with what they feel. If I wanted to ask what will do better, I would've worded it in a way that people would start to analyze it. I'm always fair.
"Superman Returns or X3" can mean:

Which one will make more money?

Which one do you think is better?

Which one has more potential?

etc.

Also, you didn't even state it yourself in your first post.

Last edited:
Ice said:
"Superman Returns or X3" can mean:

Which one will make more money?

Which one do you think is better?

Which one has more potential?

etc.

Also, you didn't even state it yourself in your first post.

It has nothing to do with money. It's like saying "Apples or Oranges" Does anyone get technical and say, well I think Oranges will sell more because people like Orange juice better than... and the weather conditions... and orange is the new black....

For ****'s sake. Superman Returns or X3? That's it. What's your reaction when you see the movie titles? What do you have a better feel for?

TheManWithoutFear said:
It has nothing to do with money. It's like saying "Apples or Oranges" Does anyone get technical and say, well I think Oranges will sell more because people like Orange juice better than... and the weather conditions... and orange is the new black....

For ****'s sake. Superman Returns or X3? That's it. What's your reaction when you see the movie titles? What do you have a better feel for?
If you want it like that, than don't ****ing complain when people misunderstand.

I'm changing this to avoid any more of this. And that's that.

Ice said:
If you want it like that, than don't ****ing complain when people misunderstand.

I'm changing this to avoid any more of this. And that's that.

When did I complain about people not understanding? I said people were oblivious because 1 and 2 don't even have the same director and were handled better pre-production wise. There's no where in this thread that I said people didn't understand about the question at hand.

Thanks for coming out. Back on topic.

Actually people just need to read the posts in the third

3rd post
Victor Von Doom said:
Wait---is this for which one are we gonna see or which one we think will be better?

4th post
TheManWithoutFear said:

The post that lead the confusion which was the 9th one 3 hours later
sjmole said:
I voted for X-men 3

Moley no like.

So way to go sjmole, you just confused the hell out of somewhat intelligent people, congradulations are in order.

Latest posts

Back