Supernatural (Spoilers).

Is anyone still watching this? Yesterday's episode was very good.

Good thing too, because the last few have been sub par.

Come on. Someone else has to be watching it. I know you're out there! I know you are! Come and discuss the season finale with me so that I know that I'm not utterly alone. We can sing love songs and roast marshmallows!

And don't let it be some fangirl who's watching this because Dean izz teh hawtness i luv himm sooooo mucchh!!!!!!!111

Season Finale was kickass. Exactly how it should be; closure on a lot of storylines, but still a good setup for next season.

Dean shot the yellow-eyed demon. Dean shot the yellow eyed demon. Sure, there's an army from hell scattered across the globe, but Dean shot the yellow eyed demon. With Samuel Colt's ****ing gun!! I'm really glad that there were no stupid one-liners either.

Sam's kinda going crazy. Shooting Jake 20 times was sort of...unnecessary, but still, strangely awesome. Bobby and Ellen are still alive, Dean has one year to live and Sam promises him that he'll find a way to save him. Ash, Doctor Badass, is dead. :cry: Sam and Dean are still fugitives...

Next season shall be awesome. I think.

I watched the pilot. It was pretty good. I did think it had one fault though.

The older brother, Sam, goes to college, while Dean carries on hunting the paranormal. Sam says he only remembers his mother from photos, and it seems like he doesn't really care about hunting the demon that killed their mother (until it kills his girlfriend). I think these roles should have been reversed. I think the older brother should have continued hunting, while the younger brother should have gone to college. I think it makes more sense.

I watched the pilot. It was pretty good. I did think it had one fault though.

The older brother, Sam, goes to college, while Dean carries on hunting the paranormal. Sam says he only remembers his mother from photos, and it seems like he doesn't really care about hunting the demon that killed their mother (until it kills his girlfriend). I think these roles should have been reversed. I think the older brother should have continued hunting, while the younger brother should have gone to college. I think it makes more sense.
Wait, but thats how it happened. The younger brother is Sam, who goes to college. Dean's the older one.

I'm sure the dad calls the oldest son Sam. And he looked like Sam too.

Eh.

I'm sure the dad calls the oldest son Sam. And he looked like Sam too.

Eh.

Nope. Dean is the bigger brother, Sam is the younger brother. Perhaps you were confused because as I recall, the father yelled something like "Take Sam and go!" and it was kind of hard to tell what he was saying. Also, Sam is a hulking giant.

I think Sam's overkill when he shot Jake might have been because it was the first time he'd ever killed a human, so it was an emotional moment for him.

I wonder if the special gun will do more damage with regular bullets than a normal gun would? Even if it doesn't, Dean was right to keep it--it can open a gate to hell, it's unwise to leave that sort of thing lying around. I wonder if it'll show up again.

Sam dies, so Dean resurrects him and surrenders his soul. I'm getting Elric flashbacks already. If Sam gives up his soul to save Dean from hell, I will scream. Anyway, I know Dean did it because he had issues, but an eternity in hell isn't worth six or seven decades on earth (at MOST).

If Dean died before the year was up, would he go to heaven until his soul was due?

No, Dean made the deal for a year on Earth in exchange for an eternity in hell. At the end of the year, or if he dies before that, he'd be going to hell. That said, I quite liked the ending arc of the series, up until the finale. I felt like the gate to hell was tacked on...although Samuel Colt creating a giant pentagram out of churches is the coolest thing ever.

Heard a rumour that next season, they're adding two girl demon-hunters as regulars.

Heard a rumour that next season, they're adding two girl demon-hunters as regulars.

There's already one female hunter on the show. Jo, right? I wonder if she'll become a regular.

I don't care though. I'd rather have stories devoted to Sam's hypothetical insanity and Dean's "I'm going to die" respectively. Not some boring love interests (because it's inconceivable that a female character could be ANYTHING but a love interest).

There's already one female hunter on the show. Jo, right? I wonder if she'll become a regular.

I don't care though. I'd rather have stories devoted to Sam's hypothetical insanity and Dean's "I'm going to die" respectively. Not some boring love interests (because it's inconceivable that a female character could be ANYTHING but a love interest).
I tend to agree with you.

Season 4 looks to be insane.

With the revelation of that Lilth is breaking seal's to free Lucifer and that is why the Angels are on earth. Also why they resurrected Dean.

I only knew it was a matter of time before Lucifer showed up.

I can't believe I missed this thread. I love this show! I felt Season 1 was hit-or-miss, but Seasons 2 and 3 were all around badass. And Season 4 so far. . .

Season 4 looks to be insane.

With the revelation of that Lilth is breaking seal's to free Lucifer and that is why the Angels are on earth. Also why they resurrected Dean.

I only knew it was a matter of time before Lucifer showed up.

Holy. ****. Seriously, I love where they're taking this. It's epic! And, Castiel is such an awesome character. I hope he stays around for awhile. I sorta miss Bella, though. As much as I hated her, she was hot and good for a laugh. And the old Ruby was infinetly better then the new one.

This week, time traveling to meet John and Mary before they get married. And, Sam and Dean's grandfather is Skinner from the X-Files! Apparently, he has some big secret and it ties into how Mary and her friends knew about Yellow Eyes.

I can't believe I missed this thread. I love this show! I felt Season 1 was hit-or-miss, but Seasons 2 and 3 were all around badass. And Season 4 so far. . .

Holy. ****. Seriously, I love where they're taking this. It's epic! And, Castiel is such an awesome character. I hope he stays around for awhile. I sorta miss Bella, though. As much as I hated her, she was hot and good for a laugh. And the old Ruby was infinetly better then the new one.

This week, time traveling to meet John and Mary before they get married. And, Sam and Dean's grandfather is Skinner from the X-Files! Apparently, he has some big secret and it ties into how Mary and her friends knew about Yellow Eyes.

I didn't about that. Awesome.

I thought this new episode was one of the best single episodes of the show. I loved the old ghosts coming back, especially Meg coming back.

And another episode that easy rates as one of the best of the show. I like that the psychic storyline with Sam & Azazel.

You can tell that they know where they are going with this story, since it was first mentioned that their mom knew Azazel in some way and his endgame is still going. That his plan didn't end with his death. I wonder if this with tie into the Lucifer-Lilith storyline.

I also like the dynamic of Dean working with Angels and Sam working with Demons.

I'm glad Supernatural isn't letting me down like some shows. *Cough* Prison Break & Heroes *Cough*

It is actually the best season yet.

I have to see the next episode. Are Sam & Dean going to fight the angels to save the girl? How can they do that? This is getting intense.

Not only are the brothers working with the Angels & Demons, but they both slept with one.

Anyway the season started back up again. It is revealed that some Angels are rebelling and joining Lucifer, Dean tortures Alastair, Sam is drinking Demon blood from Ruby & uses the power to kill Alastair, it was revealed that Dean broke the first seal, Castiel now wants to rebel in a different way, and Dean is the only mad that can revert the Apocalypse, but he is a broken man.

This show is so insanely awesome.

Not only are the brothers working with the Angels & Demons, but they both slept with one.

Anyway the season started back up again. It is revealed that some Angels are rebelling and joining Lucifer, Dean tortures Alastair, Sam is drinking Demon blood from Ruby & uses the power to kill Alastair, it was revealed that Dean broke the first seal, Castiel now wants to rebel in a different way, and Dean is the only mad that can revert the Apocalypse, but he is a broken man.

This show is so insanely awesome.

Agreed. And Castiel's development is excellent. He's an awesome character. I also really like Anna. She's Dean's Ruby, but more sympathetic. And hotter.

I still don't like the new Ruby. She falls flat. The Winchesters, though. . .holy ****. They're developing into serious forces to be reckoned with. Sam can kill demons now? And not just any demons. . .powerful ones, like Alistair (Who I'm going to miss. What an awesome villain). And Dean's develoution is intense. And he's, basically, the savior? It's all going to come to a head with Sam versus Dean. And I can't wait for that epic battle. Also. . .where's God? Because it's obvious he's missing. . .

Also. . .John needs to come back. I miss that ol' bastard. He was amazing. Also, more Bobby would be good. Also an excellent character that isn't used enough.

I love this show. I wish more people were watching it.

Last edited:
Anyone still into this? I'm midway through Season Two on the DVDs and it rocks so hard, it hurts my feelings.

Sam and Dean Winchester and the Chevy Impala make up for Twilight and all of its angsty idiocy. This show rules.

Latest posts

Back