Swine flu

Well I found out today it's in my surrounding area. Their closing schools down just a few counties away. My roomate (who is obsessed with Zombies) is saying that this will mutate into the "Rage Virus". I'm sure he's joking. But hearing him go on about this and see the rate that this thing is spreading, does send a little bit of a chill down my back.

Well I found out today it's in my surrounding area. Their closing schools down just a few counties away. My roomate (who is obsessed with Zombies) is saying that this will mutate into the "Rage Virus". I'm sure he's joking. But hearing him go on about this and see the rate that this thing is spreading, does send a little bit of a chill down my back.

Sexynurse says the best way to avoid this virus is to go to bed, pull the covers over your head, and wait it out.

*yawn*

Remember avian flu? SARS? West Nile Virus?

I'm not saying nothing should be done - there's a serious problem in this country that whenever one of these scares passes we forget about it immediately and do nothing to prepare for the next one - but I'm saying that history is on the side of this being nothing to worry much about.
Sexynurse says the best way to avoid this virus is to go to bed, pull the covers over your head, and wait it out.
I really like this idea.
My friends and I are going to start wearing masks around just to scare people.
And this one.

"Well I figured I should just have fun with this whole pandemic thing and do something festive."

This is all I have to say about swine flu as an internet discussion:

swine_flu.png

That last one is hilarious.

And Swine Flu hasn't killed enough people to make me look at it yet. Wait till it kills 50% of the infected, then it would be something to worry about.

It hasn't just spread over to the US. It's in 30-some different countries.

Last edited:
Lithium, you and your friends should also bump into people, like you are drunk, and since you have the masks on, they'll think your sick and freak out.

Yea.

Awesome.

It's just a pandemic.

Influenza pandemics happen every year. This one just happened close to home, which is why its getting press here.

Rational thought? On teh interwebz?? In FLU SEASON?!?!

Thank you. I wish there was a thank you button.

Me too.

This is all I have to say about swine flu as an internet discussion:

swine_flu.png

This is all I have to say about Flu Season:

[youtube]JOM6yTvPnTY[/youtube]

Oh noes it's the aporkalypse!!!

You have won this thread.

Latest posts

Back