Leonard Kirk from Fantastic Four #1:

03892e3722762896d92bfe55b8016348_zps53b06078.jpg

Not Worst Ever, but this is also a little weird. Reed, you couldn't use just about any other part of your body to catch Johnny?

8f747b4576cfb724d8def95225941e64_zps610742d6.jpg

Ramos is just not good. I don't understand why people like him.

For those wondering how bad it was (these aren't the worst panels in there, just don't want to spoil stuff)

She-Hulk2014-005-009_zpsc91dbff0.jpg
She-Hulk2014-005-015_zps04d56fca.jpg

Such a gorgeous cover too :\

Last edited:
I just finished it. What a shame.

I might have to drop this. The story is decent but I don't want to pay for that art.

I can kind of see a style there that's not too bad, but the faces he draws are terrible, and the Inspector Gadget limbs all over the place make no sense and look awful.

I just finished it. What a shame. I might have to drop this. The story is decent but I don't want to pay for that art. I can kind of see a style there that's not too bad, but the faces he draws are terrible, and the Inspector Gadget limbs all over the place make no sense and look awful.
I don't think the artist is doing anymore than this.

And I thought I had told you (must've been someone else) that Pulido returns in August.

For those wondering how bad it was (these aren't the worst panels in there, just don't want to spoil stuff)

She-Hulk2014-005-009_zpsc91dbff0.jpg
She-Hulk2014-005-015_zps04d56fca.jpg

Such a gorgeous cover too :\

Please tell me the plot involved Tygra getting into some Pym Particles and that the perspective isn't that terrible.

Nope
she's about to walk off of a building due to some sort of mind control

Please tell me the plot involved Tygra getting into some Pym Particles and that the perspective isn't that terrible.

It wasn't just her that was all out of proportion, either.

The art in this isn't the worst ever, it's not terrible at all (Kris Anka is an amazing artist), but better to put it in this thread, I suppose.

I really dislike when artists just leave a cross on character's faces without even trying to put any detail on them.

ScreenShot2014-08-01at92922AM_zps607a1d97.png

Last edited:
From Bucky Barnes: Winter Soldier #4

:sick:

Liefeld is horrific. This may be sacrilegious but I never liked Kirby's art. It just doesn't do much for me. As far as current artists go....nothing hurts my eyes more than Romita Jr's art.

Liefeld is horrific. This may be sacrilegious but I never liked Kirby's art. It just doesn't do much for me. As far as current artists go....nothing hurts my eyes more than Romita Jr's art.

Not a huge JRJR fan myself, either. I can't identify what it is I don't like about it. It looks lazy, like he's not trying. And his faces are pretty terrible.

Latest posts

Back