Teen Titans series discussion *Spoilers*

So, apparently Sean McKeever is taking over this book after issue 50. According to the DC panel at the Bristol Comic Convention.

What was the point of the big announcement of Beechen then?

What was the point of the big announcement of Beechen then?

Seems like he was supposed to be the long term writer and had to step down. I'm a bit disappointed. I like Beechen.

The only McKeever I've read it Gravity. I hope he works out.

Here's what's been bothering me; If Batgirl was being brainwashed by Slade, but everything's ok now...why is she still making deals with supervillains in Robin? Plot Holes! Blargh!

Here's what's been bothering me; If Batgirl was being brainwashed by Slade, but everything's ok now...why is she still making deals with supervillains in Robin? Plot Holes! Blargh!

What and where?

It could take place before Teen Titans. Not every title happens at once.

What and where?

It could take place before Teen Titans. Not every title happens at once.

In Robin (one of the more recent issues...I can't remember which one) she was paying off that teleporting guy, and was obviously up to some sort of shenanigans. There was some sort of League of Assassins plotline that was obviously going to be followed in later issues...so won't all of that just be dissolved now that it's been proven that she's just Slade's *****? I was under the impression that the events in Robin where ahead of Teen Titans, but I guess that, unless we want to deal with some major continuity breakage, Cassandra's shadowy scheme will never be realized.

In Robin (one of the more recent issues...I can't remember which one) she was paying off that teleporting guy, and was obviously up to some sort of shenanigans. There was some sort of League of Assassins plotline that was obviously going to be followed in later issues...so won't all of that just be dissolved now that it's been proven that she's just Slade's *****? I was under the impression that the events in Robin where ahead of Teen Titans, but I guess that, unless we want to deal with some major continuity breakage, Cassandra's shadowy scheme will never be realized.

My guess is, DC told Beechem to make Cassandra evil. Beechem did, and built up some plots where Cassandra would be a recurring villain in Robin. Then DC realized all the backlash they were getting from turning Batgirl evil, and they reversed it.... and Beechem just got the memo a little late.

I'm so glad McKeever is taking over though.

My guess is, DC told Beechem to make Cassandra evil. Beechem did, and built up some plots where Cassandra would be a recurring villain in Robin. Then DC realized all the backlash they were getting from turning Batgirl evil, and they reversed it.... and Beechem just got the memo a little late.

I'm so glad McKeever is taking over though.

Yeah read in Newsarama he will be adding Supergirl to the team

And Maybe Blue Beetle

Meh, I like Beechem. I don't remember reading something from McKeever... althought everyone keeps saying that his SMLovesMJ is awesome.

Supergirl's probably a pretty good fit. I don't like her solo book, but her relationship with Cassie should be interesting. Plus, she fills that role for a heavy hitter that Conner left behind. To be honest, I care less about Blue Beetle, but we'll see.

Then again, we don't know if Blue Beetle will officially be on the team, but it's a pretty damn good guess, since he's appearing in issue 50, and the Teen Titans are showing up the same month in his book.

It will be a huge change in the direction of the book though. The dynamic's going to be completely different.

Last edited:
Supergirl's probably a pretty good fit. I don't like her solo book, but her relationship with Cassie should be interesting. Plus, she fills that role for a heavy hitter that Conner left

I dunno with miss martian and WG they pretty much have heavy hitters covered

Sean McKeever said:
So, yeah, Supergirl is joining. We also have Blue Beetle showing up. But yeah, we've got subtractions. The guys from the Wolfman/Perez run are moving along. They've got other plans.

Word. New Titans!

Starfire, Cyborg, and Changeling (Beast Boy is a stupid name for someone in his late 20s) never fit in with the new generation of Teen Titans, and the book will be that much stronger with them gone.

I absolutely cannot wait for McKeever's run.

Latest posts

Back