Teen Titans series discussion *Spoilers*

Starfire, Cyborg, and Changeling (Beast Boy is a stupid name for someone in his late 20s) never fit in with the new generation of Teen Titans, and the book will be that much stronger with them gone.

I absolutely cannot wait for McKeever's run.

Changeling's silly, too. He should become Animal Man II.

Plus, it would be cool to see Donna and Raven and maybe Jericho running with them.

Last edited:
So...I picked up the new issue. Pretty good.

Miss Martian's characterization bothered me though. I know she's not familiar with Earth customs, but I think she'd understand what's wrong with walking around as a dead friend.

Looking forward to Blue Beetle showing up. I like him.

Last edited:
This latest arc read like a John's one. Some of the characters had some great moments. With future Drake standing up to Conner, when he seen Robin and Wondergirl making out.

It has had a Sinestro Corps Starro controlling the entire future Titans Army. There was some interesting looking future versions in there.

I'm looking forward to the next arc a bit more, this one seemed like it was set up by Johns or Beechem, and I think McKeever can do better, but they've still been enjoyable.

I agree that all these Titans teams is getting a bit stupid, but McKeever is definitely coming into his own here. The writing quality is almost infinitely better...

I also love that they are finally giving Marvin and Wendy some play, because their reinventions were ****ing brilliant, and its stupid that they've been keeping them so far in the background.

And man, they are just trying to **** up Kid Devil as much as they can, aren't they? I mean, its good, its great to give him some real character development, but this is getting almost as bad as the six months in which they killed Tim Drake's girlfriend, father, and best friend... but hey! good reading!

So I finally caught up with Teen Titans after reading McKeever's run so far. Pretty good. The stories are enjoyable but the characters are still great to read. And Blue Beetle is awesome. Is the Blue Beetle ongoing as good as this?

So... Wonder Dog just killed Marvin. :shock:

i've been picking up the TPBs for this series, and to be honest i feel like it's gone down hill since Infinite crisis. The last TPB with the future Titans was pretty good, but still not amazing. Is this clock King arc any good?

i've been picking up the TPBs for this series, and to be honest i feel like it's gone down hill since Infinite crisis. The last TPB with the future Titans was pretty good, but still not amazing. Is this clock King arc any good?

I enjoyed it a lot. Though it sort of just ends and then there's going to be a Terror Titans mini to find out what happens to them.

I read an online copy, and after, maybe I'll pick the book up. Teen Titans isn't really my thing, but it seemed kind of fun.

I hope Wendy's okay. She's hot.

Last edited:
The new guy is supposed to be Ares' son or nephew or something.

i.e. a teenage equivalent to Ares, to square off against the Teen Titans.

Latest posts

Back