Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007 (Spoilers)

oh and Sacred&Profane and others who enjoyed live action turtles movies if you have not seen it you should watch "ninja turtles : the next mutation" not as good as live action films but still had cool things in it. e.g their underground lair is if i'm not mistaken the same or very similar to movie. Also a female turtle!!!

The old turtles movies were the best turtles anything.

The first movie was the best. The first meeting of Ralph and Casey was gold.

The second one was very cool and it had the best line.

"This is easy."

"A little too easy."

"It's quiet."

"A little too quiet."

"It's Ralph."

"A little too Ralph."

*Smack*

And no one could forget "GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!"

The third wasn't bad.

I saw a clip of the opening action scene of the second movie a few weeks ago, where they were fighting the criminals in the mall, and Donetello did this hilarious bit with one of those balloons you punch and it stands back up. I was serious laughing my *** off.

That was hilarous. I wonder if they will use Keno again.

But I must say that this movie seemed more in line with the new cartoon than the old movies. It seemed to be the same characters and thier lair looked the same.

Last edited:
true but I meant do it different. But might just be silly.

Its the same story though, both the movie and the cartoon adapted from the Leo one shot from 1987 and TMNT 10. Its hard to tell the exact same story in a different way.

oh and Sacred&Profane and others who enjoyed live action turtles movies if you have not seen it you should watch "ninja turtles : the next mutation" not as good as live action films but still had cool things in it. e.g their underground lair is if i'm not mistaken the same or very similar to movie. Also a female turtle!!!

God, no. There is a reason Peter Laird hates Venus. Seriously you need to read some good TMNT stroies, you should track down City at War or Return to New York.

Its the same story though, both the movie and the cartoon adapted from the Leo one shot from 1987 and TMNT 10. Its hard to tell the exact same story in a different way.

not true. You can have the same story and certain parts same or similar but have something completely different. I mean a few e.g.The hulk is basically dr. jekyll and mr. hyde but a new way.

I did not mean do it the same just similar or a similar story because the threat of shredder making them run away is huge.

God, no. There is a reason Peter Laird hates Venus. Seriously you need to read some good TMNT stroies, you should track down City at War or Return to New York.

Hey now just because you do not like it. It was a fairly good and fun series that is why it did so well in ratings as many say that the only reason it was cancelled was it was getting bigger ratings than the companies other series power rangers.

they had a choice and and chose power rangers over it most likely because they have less licensing issues with power rangers and it will save them money. e.g every time Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appeared on a toy box the company or what ever who owns turtles actually got money from it.

power rangers they paid for footage/rights to toys ect... from Japanese company and was a lot less expensive to do so.

many say the reason the people who own turtles complain or say publicly they hated the series is because the company making the show stopped having to give them money simply put.

I agree with Toggy that the third wasn't bad. Back then, when I first saw it (I was like 9 or whatever) I thought it was great. Now, I think it's alright, no bad.

When i first saw TMNT 3, I had to go to a theater I never went to before because it wasn't playing everywhere for soem reason, and I hated it. It was so boring and not funny at all. I don't think I've ever even seen it a second time.

But at least it had Casey Jones in it.

The old turtles movies were the best turtles anything.

The first movie was the best. The first meeting of Ralph and Casey was gold.

The second one was very cool and it had the best line.

"This is easy."

"A little too easy."

"It's quiet."

"A little too quiet."

"It's Ralph."

"A little too Ralph."

*Smack*

And no one could forget "GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!"

The third wasn't bad.

That was hilarous. I wonder if they will use Kano again.

But I must say that this movie seemed more in line with the new cartoon than the old movies. It seemed to be the same characters and thier lair looked the same.
ahem it's "Keno" not "Kano" i don't see a metal faceplate

Last edited:
I agree with Toggy that the third wasn't bad. Back then, when I first saw it (I was like 9 or whatever) I thought it was great. Now, I think it's alright, no bad.

wasn't that bad but wasn't that good either. I watched it when it first came out and i was about 8 and was disappointed in it but still enjoyed it as it was turtles.

I remember watching the first films and asking "wheres krang , rocksteady and bebop" because at the time i had not even heard of the comic mainly because a turtles comic came out here (uk) that was based on cartoon and they were in it.

like the mask comic here was mask cartoon show.

I remember watching the first films and asking "wheres krang , rocksteady and bebop" because at the time i had not even heard of the comic mainly because a turtles comic came out here (uk) that was based on cartoon and they were in it.

like the mask comic here was mask cartoon show.

I would like to see them come up in the sequel... :(

me too. I loved krang in his suit. When I was little when ever the turtles use to knock him out his suit or when he was in his non human shaped suits and they knocked him over I was like "Awwww poor krang. that's just mean" :lol:

not true. You can have the same story and certain parts same or similar but have something completely different. I mean a few e.g.The hulk is basically dr. jekyll and mr. hyde but a new way.

I did not mean do it the same just similar or a similar story because the threat of shredder making them run away is huge.

Jekyll and Hyde is a boarder cocept, then Shredder beating up one of the Turtles, tossing him into April's apartment, then burining the place down. Its like the whole "Gwen Stacey being tossed off a bridge" thing its been retold over and over again and some details change (MJ instead of Gwen, she doesn't die) but its the same basic storyline.

Hey now just because you do not like it. It was a fairly good and fun series that is why it did so well in ratings as many say that the only reason it was cancelled was it was getting bigger ratings than the companies other series power rangers.

they had a choice and and chose power rangers over it most likely because they have less licensing issues with power rangers and it will save them money. e.g every time Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appeared on a toy box the company or what ever who owns turtles actually got money from it.

power rangers they paid for footage/rights to toys ect... from Japanese company and was a lot less expensive to do so.

many say the reason the people who own turtles complain or say publicly they hated the series is because the company making the show stopped having to give them money simply put.

Peter Laird, the guy who co-created TMNT hates that show. That says a lot. Seriously the orgininal comic series had storylines that were way better than that show.

Yeah, Peter Laird hates those characters, so their not going to show up. Its like expecting the Wonder Twins to show up in a Justice League comic, not going to happen.

Last edited:
Peter Laird, the guy who co-created TMNT hates that show. That says a lot. Seriously the orgininal comic series had storylines that were way better than that show.

and like i said he hates it because they stopped writing him checks simple as.

The show was okay, but the Archie comic based on the show was seriously great. I would be buying it right now if it was still being published.

I've almost bought Sonic on more than one occasion just because their TMNT was so good.

The show was okay, but the Archie comic based on the show was seriously great. I would be buying it right now if it was still being published.

I've almost bought Sonic on more than one occasion just because their TMNT was so good.

i miss when Sonic was cool :cry: you know when he actually had good games :cry:

and like i said he hates it because they stopped writing him checks simple as.

No, he hates show because of Venus and he hates Venus because that was stupid idea, that contradicted the nature of TMNT, there is supposed to be 4 TMNT, no more, no less, she ruined the character dynamic and added nothing. They are supposed to unique, creatures you can't just add a fifth one in. Plus Shredder was lame in that series and the new villains sucked . Seriously that show was lame, there about billion better stories in the Mirage or even Archie comic series involving the TMNT.

i miss when Sonic was cool :cry: you know when he actually had good games :cry:

:lol: :lol:

the new games are not THAT bad.

Sonic adventure 1+2 were great. and the anime Sonic X was pretty good (in Japanese with subtitles not the horrible dubs)

No, he hates show because of Venus and he hates Venus because that was stupid idea, that contradicted the nature of TMNT, there is supposed to be 4 TMNT, no more, no less, she ruined the character dynamic and added nothing. They are supposed to unique, creatures you can't just add a fifth one in. Plus Shredder was lame in that series and the new villains sucked . Seriously that show was lame, there about billion better stories in the Mirage or even Archie comic series involving the TMNT.

it's funny that on an interview on tv promoting the show when it was on the then called fox kids they had an interview with the creators of the turtles and they said they liked it and it seemed like a fresh look. they even added Venus adds more of an ancient vibe to the show with her magic.

show ends and stops paying them. they talk about how much they hate it. I hate it when people are like that. it's like wrestlers who talk about how great wwe is then when they are fired they talk about how they never really liked it.

it's funny that on an interview on tv promoting the show when it was on the then called fox kids they had an interview with the creators of the turtles and they said they liked it and it seemed like a fresh look. they even added Venus adds more of an ancient vibe to the show with her magic.

show ends and stops paying them. they talk about how much they hate it. I hate it when people are like that. it's like wrestlers who talk about how great wwe is then when they are fired they talk about how they never really liked it.

Maybe they hated it in the first place, but kept quite because of the money, ever thought of that? Then when the show was cancelled iandthey were out of their contracts that they could express their true feelings. Regardless the show sucked, most fans hated it and still do and that's why it only lasted one season. But people at DC comics said super friends was good back in the 70s, but that didn't change the fact it was stupid and most people at DC now, hate it. Seriously track down some good TMNT stories, those would be worth your while.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back