Terminator Salvation

Langsta

This is the next installment of the Terminator franchise, directed by McG. Christian Bale is in talks to play John Connor.

Re: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

I like Christian Bale, and I'm interested in the Terminator franchise, so I'll check this out.

It'll suck that there is no Arnold Schwarzenegger But might still be good

It'll suck that there is no Arnold Schwarzenegger But might still be good

There's a rumor that the Governator will have a cameo in the movie.

From what I know about McG, director of both Charlie's Angels movies, is that he doesn't really make 'good' films, per se, but still manages to make some entertaining stuff. With hot chicks.

Last edited:

Some ought to put the last chunk of the All About Movies thread in here.

Also, the only way I could be less interested in this is if they gave it a ridiculously silly title. Oh, wait...

There's a rumor that the Governator will have a cameo in the movie.

He can't though

Isn't there a rule about politicians once elected appearing in movies?

Some ought to put the last chunk of the All About Movies thread in here.

Also, the only way I could be less interested in this is if they gave it a ridiculously silly title. Oh, wait...

I kinda like "Terminator Salvation," but "The Future Begins" sounds pretty dumb.

He can't though

I think he appeared in Around the World in 80 Days while he was first elected governor. And the Rundown. Besides, his term as governor is almost over anyway.

He can't though

No, there's no law.

The governer that used to be in the WWE (I forgot his name) has made some Hollywood appearances, as well as some WWE appearances, too.

No, there's no law.

The governer that used to be in the WWE (I forgot his name) has made some Hollywood appearances, as well as some WWE appearances, too.

Yeah WWE would be aloud as it's live tv.

I was probably wrong I just remember when terminator 3 came out they mentioned it would be his last as he couldn't appear in any more movies due to a rule. But it's cool.

oh and as for name you mean Jesse "the body" Ventura?

Last edited:

I was probably wrong I just remember when terminator 3 came out they mentioned it would be his last as he couldn't appear in any more movies due to a rule. But it's cool.
They said that because they wanted him in the movie, reprising his role, which would take too much time away from his governer duties, but a small cameo would be fine as he'd be there for just a day.

And yes, Jesse Ventura.

They said that because they wanted him in the movie, reprising his role, which would take too much time away from his governer duties, but a small cameo would be fine as he'd be there for just a day.

Cool

I liked terminator 3 and 2 so I kinda hope we see the T-1000 and T-X come back

Last edited:

I'm not that big of a fan for the Terminator saga.

But I will see this for Bale and I seen all the others.

Cool

I liked terminator 3 and 2 so I kinda hope we see the T-1000 and T-X come back

I didn't really like the third one, and I really didn't like the T-X. The first movie was inventive and original, the second one improved on the first one and is easily one of the greatest action movies of all time, and the third was basically just a remake of the second one with a couple elements from the first one.

That said, I don't think the T-1000 would really work in the future environment. The T-1000 was frightening in T2 because no one could stop it, no one had the technology to stop it. It worked in the modern setting. The T-X was kind of stupid.

the third was basically just a remake of the second one with a couple elements from the first one.

Actually look it up , T2: Infiltrator the first official continuation novel of Terminator movies. Is what they drew on most. things like human template for the Model 101 , the postponement of the inevitable Judgment Day and of course the female Terminator.

The fact was it was not basically a remake , When it comes to the films the basic idea of one robot comes from the future has been continued in all 3 , Arnold was brought back as the good guy in 2 and fans WANTED him in 3 so they had to add him.

There is No sarah which really makes it not a remake. Now I know you don't like the film but calling it "basically just a remake of the second one" no offence is extremely ignorant.

That is like saying Star trek Voyager is just basically a remake of the original when clearly it's not it's just the continuation.

Actually look it up , T2: Infiltrator the first official continuation novel of Terminator movies. Is what they drew on most. things like human template for the Model 101 , the postponement of the inevitable Judgment Day and of course the female Terminator.

The fact was it was not basically a remake , When it comes to the films the basic idea of one robot comes from the future has been continued in all 3 , Arnold was brought back as the good guy in 2 and fans WANTED him in 3 so they had to add him.

There is No sarah which really makes it not a remake. Now I know you don't like the film but calling it "basically just a remake of the second one" no offence is extremely ignorant.

That is like saying Star trek Voyager is just basically a remake of the original when clearly it's not it's just the continuation.

I have to agree with Mole here. T2 was, essentially, the story of Sarah Connor and her war to stop Judgment Day. T3 was the story of John's survival. It isn't essentially a "remake" due to the complete lack of Sarah Connor. Plus, the theme was different. T2 was the struggle. T3 was survival.

T3 didn't add anything new or cutting edge to the franchise, in my opinion. It wasn't as interesting as T1 or T2. T1 and T2 were both innovative films. All T3 did was set the stage for T4. In fact, you could have had T4 without T3 - you could have had T3 take place in the future. Instead you got that piece of junk.

Latest posts

Back