That Thread About Work: "Custom kitchen deliveries...!"

Bored at work. Can't do my job since the site I work on isn't activated and wont be done so for another few days. Le sad. :(

The other day, I had a mom complain to my manager at GameStop, that I was dressed inappropriately, and her crotch spawn was somehow being tempted by me. I was literally wearing my Avengers Assemble! shirt and a mid-shin skirt.

Last night, we had this no-neck going on about how his friends murdered cats. He thought he was impressing my manager and me.

Have I mentioned how much I hate humans?

I work at two different schools & the second one I go to- the boss there is thinking about having me come in 2 days instead of 3 a week because I've caught up with my work (and I'm awesome like that).

Noooooo!

I get an extra half hour of work a day every time I'm here. That's an hour and a half more added to my check. I need to keep that!

So lesson of the day kids: Don't work so fast or so awesome.

Don't date your co-workers, kids.

That is, unless you want to be an alcoholic. In which case, more power to you!

I have nothing to do at work for the rest of the week (including today). Three days of sitting around and not having work to do.

Sigh.

Thinking of robbing a bank. Who's in? We'll need to get a monkey as our getaway driver.

I have nothing to do at work for the rest of the week (including today). Three days of sitting around and not having work to do.

Sigh.

Thinking of robbing a bank. Who's in? We'll need to get a monkey as our getaway driver.

didn't we have a thread for that...

The other day, I had a mom complain to my manager at GameStop, that I was dressed inappropriately, and her crotch spawn was somehow being tempted by me. I was literally wearing my Avengers Assemble! shirt and a mid-shin skirt.
Any attention is good attention?

Last night, we had this no-neck going on about how his friends murdered cats. He thought he was impressing my manager and me.

Have I mentioned how much I hate humans?
...never mind. Call the police. Little ****ers going to move on to something bigger soon.

After surviving six months of layoffs (one to two people were let go every week at multiple sites) the company is closing down two plants. Just missed the axe.

I have very little faith right about now.

Latest posts

Back