The All About Dreamcasting Thread

Re: Dreamcasting 2009

I wait anxiously.

On a sidenote: I wish more people read Image's The Sword by the Luna Bros. I'm doing a personal dreamcast and really would like to see other peoples' picks.

Come on and post the damn rules already! I and others voted for you in greatest member 2009 contest, you owe us! :x Don't make me take you off my christmas card list. I'll do it!

Make sure you email this to me, ourchair. I'm the one responsible for bringing Dreamcasting to UC in the first place, I'd like to be a part of your revamp.

Not that I'm doubting him at all, but Ourchair better deliver with the giant-sized version of the old dreamcasting. But like I said, I'm sure you guys will be totally ready for the first all-new round.

Ourchair's new "rules" are just going to be that everyone must dreamcast in the nude, and send him pictures.

Come on and post the damn rules already! I and others voted for you in greatest member 2009 contest, you owe us! :x Don't make me take you off my christmas card list. I'll do it!

He said he's a bit busy moving into his new place, that's why there's a delay

He said he's a bit busy moving into his new place, that's why there's a delay

That's no excuse. He's putting his real life needs above writing out rules for a game for a bunch of people he hardly knows online. How selfish is he.

That's no excuse. He's putting his real life needs above writing out rules for a game for a bunch of people he hardly knows online. How selfish is he.

:lol:

I'm so selfish, I've logged on here to check things out, even though I'm getting picked up by my girlfriend in three hours and I'm nowhere near halfway done packing.

I could've sworn that the game was around before him? :sure:

He did the first round which was The Dark Knight Returns. It was after that we decided to continue it and it became a proper game.

He did the first round which was The Dark Knight Returns. It was after that we decided to continue it and it became a proper game.

Hey! I never get credit as the guy who said "Hey this was a good idea lets make more" when I made the second one. WE didn't decide **** , I decided.

:lol:

Because you were the only one who ignored the fact that E didn't want this to turn into a multiple-thread game. :p

But good job on that!

Because you were the only one who ignored the fact that E didn't want this to turn into a multiple-thread game. :p

But good job on that!

Rules are made to be broken! :lol:

He created the game.

Al Gore might have created the internets, but I didn't create the game. I just kind of brought it to this board. I had played it in other forums in the past and there was actually a web-based dreamcasting game for a while.

But no, I won't take credit for creating it. Just bringin' it 'round town is all.

When can I cast this guy as Dr. John A. Zoidberg?

zoidberg.jpg

Latest posts

Back