The All About Dreamcasting Thread

ourchair

I have plans for Dreamcasting.

There have been false starts for it I know.

People have talked about how we've hit the bottom of the barrel, how interest has waned, how the rules and voting have skewed badly to discourage participation from new hands and all that.

But I already drafted some goals for the new round, a structured format, and I'm going to be polishing it over the week.

Then I will send the draft by e-mail to people in order to review it.

There will be, for now, only one game chain. There may be plans for others, but mark my words they will be game chains with a design plan in mind.

Just wanted to let it be known here.

Re: Dreamcasting 2009

I have plans for Dreamcasting.

There have been false starts for it I know.

People have talked about how we've hit the bottom of the barrel, how interest has waned, how the rules and voting have skewed badly to discourage participation from new hands and all that.

But I already drafted some goals for the new round, a structured format, and I'm going to be polishing it over the week.

Then I will send the draft by e-mail to people in order to review it.

There will be, for now, only one game chain. There may be plans for others, but mark my words they will be game chains with a design plan in mind.

Just wanted to let it be known here.

HUZAH!

In the meantime, I've been struck with a great deal of inspiration from Superman: Birthright and will be doing a minor dreamcasting entry based on the book, to be posted in the Superman: Birthright thread.

Casting and subject-matter experts will be PMd soon for their inputs.

HUZAH!

In the meantime, I've been struck with a great deal of inspiration from Superman: Birthright and will be doing a minor dreamcasting entry based on the book, to be posted in the Superman: Birthright thread.

Casting and subject-matter experts will be PMd soon for their inputs.

I also thought that Superman would be an appropriate first round for the new series.

I think the new method is that everybody makes their own cast and thread for whatever dramatis personae they want, and then people go to each thread and vote on whether or not the cast is "awesome" or "garbage".

It's coming back? This calls for it

I feel dirty for that, but had to be done.

God, I hate these things.

Wanna know why?

Because I know NO actors minus the big name celebrities!

:evil:

But! At the end of this year.... you should! :D

Very true.

As soon as I get my home PC to work so I can continue to watch movies.

Oh, I am gonna have to watch 2-3 movies a day to make it up. :<

Same here, once in a while I'll get a good casting idea, but that's it

We should unite, and create something... different to oppose these dreaded dreamcasting!

Dream...****! Yes, dream****! Who do you want **** the most in your dreams?

Like it's *my* fault! My PC keeps on locking up mere minutes after I log on!

Glad to see this si coming back. I know I was more of a remakes player, but we had a lot of great entries in the main game. It shouldn't just die.

Latest posts

Back