The All About Food Thread II: The Grilled Brick.

This is a great place as any to post this. the Star Wars Burgers downside is that's its only in Europe. :(

470_2201147.0

Bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel with a hash brown and orange juice for breakfast is the most delicious breakfast ever. Besides scrambled eggs and bacon.

I don't really care for Subway but they have these double chocolate chip cookies that I would actually probably murder for. I could eat them by the truck load.

I have made the following awesome ice cream flavors so far this week.

Smore Ice Cream (Chocolate ice cream w/ hot fudge, graham crackers, marshmallow)
Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream
Sunday Morning Sundae (Maple Ice Cream, pancake, bacon)
Bacon Ice Cream (Maple Ice Cream, bacon)
Lucky Charm Ice Cream (Lucky Charm Cereal, Vanilla Ice Cream)
Key Lime Pie Ice Cream (Key Limes, Vanilla Ice Cream, graham cracker crust)

I got two more to make.

My wife and kids are going to be out of town for a week and I get to eat pretty much whatever I want.

I tried sushi for the first time ever last night. I've been wanting to for a long time.

It was violently expelled from my body shortly thereafter.

I tried sushi for the first time ever last night. I've been wanting to for a long time.

It was violently expelled from my body shortly thereafter.

Sushi's not for everyone. I for one love to have it once in a while. Calamari is probably one of my favorites. (again, not for everyone. Especially when there still alive. They try to crawl out of your mouth.) But is also good deep fried.

That would have been an award winning YouTube video had you filmed it.

[video=youtube;c9GU4P-1AWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9GU4P-1AWI[/video]

I am now lactose intolerant.

I can no longer eat the wonderful ice cream I make without pain inducing stomach cramps.

Somehow this is one of your guys' fault. I'll figure it out, then I'll get youse guys.

Me and my little friend.

Not my penis. I'm talking about this gun. I repeat, my little friend is not code word for my penis. It's my gun. It's little.

Not too sure if that's better or not.

SCIENCE!

Latest posts

Back