The All About Manga Thread

I have a confession to make......im addicted to the manga Good Ending. I just can't get enough of it. don't judge me. for the record im in the Yuki group.......that is all.

I was a little bored and re-read the current Arc for Reborn, and realized that his Dad of the outside force never makes a single appearance. He helped his kid become the 10th Boss, and picked out all of his guardians and no one is there when hes about to take the position? and where is Basil? the only other person to hold a box weapon outside of the 10th Family.

the last time we saw his was during the ring battle, after that they went to the future. those reaper things are one of the few things in any manga that really creep me out.

Meanwhile Kekkaishi and Psyren are still pretty awesome. And someone released new chapters of Karakuri Circus, finally!

I doubt Psyren is ending, because even if they kill this guy in the future, he still exists in the present. They are going to have to fight him all over again.

HSDK, holy **** that was a magnificent chapter. haven't read one like that in a while.

a couple of months ago I was reading a book by, Sam Sheridan: a fighters heart. one of the earlier places he trains at is in Thailand in the art of Muay Thai, and talks about Wai Khru Ram Muay. the traditional fighters dance before the fight. and it was nice to see that HSDK respected that.

alright so what are some great manga sites?

onemanga shut themselves down.
mangafox doesn't get Naruto.
narutocentral is going through a site facelift but can't get their act together.

damn....can't catch a break anywhere today....must be 1st of the month

check the site of the people that put of that certain manga

pm me if ya wanna know....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back