The All Alone Thread

I usually have the site all to myself on weekends. So you know I cook, I clean. Watch TV Site Novelas (ZOMG, did you guys hear about Enrique and la planeta almost killing each other over a girl?!).

Then everyone comes back and muds up the place in 5 seconds! I hate you all!

:lol:

I usually have the site all to myself on weekends. So you know I cook, I clean. Watch TV Site Novelas (ZOMG, did you guys hear about Enrique and la planeta almost killing each other over a girl?!).

Then everyone comes back and muds up the place in 5 seconds! I hate you all!

When I took Spanish in high school we had to come up with Spanish names for ourselves, and they were supposed to be derived from our "English" names when possible. Enrique was already taken, so I had to take "Alonso".

So get it right.

And calling Gothamite a girl is bound to make some people cry. How insensitive.

When I took Spanish in high school we had to come up with Spanish names for ourselves, and they were supposed to be derived from our "English" names when possible. Enrique was already taken, so I had to take "Alonso".

So get it right.

in my spanish class we had to pick animals. Mine was arana.

So get it right.

Gothamite isn't the girl in this TV Novela. Enrique has fallen in love with Bassana, who la Planeta also is currently crushing on. And Oh man, wait until they find out about the el doctor Strangular who wants to kill them all!!

Last edited:
Gothamite isn't the girl in this TV Novela. Enrique has fallen in love with Bassana, who la Planeta also is currently crushing on. And Oh man, wait until they find out about the el doctor Strangular who wants to kill them all!!

Quiere les prendió fuego!

It can still be salvaged!

THIS THREAD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

So, I'm all alone in the living room right now.

Here with me is a laptop, maybe a pisder or two, the TV, Sexynurse's laptop, a pina colada, a couch, a chair, one of those cushy things you put your feet on, two lamp, two end tables, a tv stand, numerous DVDs and Games for my wii, which I also have in the living room.

But I'm alone.

I think, Ice could be lurking in the ceiling.

I believe it would be doctor extrano.

Quiere les prendió fuego!

Don't play dumb!

So, I'm all alone in the living room right now.

Here with me is a laptop, maybe a pisder or two, the TV, Sexynurse's laptop, a pina colada, a couch, a chair, one of those cushy things you put your feet on, two lamp, two end tables, a tv stand, numerous DVDs and Games for my wii, which I also have in the living room.

But I'm alone.

I think, Ice could be lurking in the ceiling.

Ice is always lurking around you, which means that you are never alone, so ipso facto you are banned from this thread.

Last edited:
It's only me and ourchair, but I'm pretty sure he is away from his computer and is doing some Asian stuff, so I'll count it as being by myself.

Anyway, I was joking before. Houde isn't really banned, he can post here when he's alone (he can just put Ice outside or something).
!!!
I say spearmint is the king of all minty gum flavors.

*creeps silently into thread with knife*

*creepy music*

It's only me and ourchair, but I'm pretty sure he is away from his computer and is doing some Asian stuff, so I'll count it as being by myself.

Anyway, I was joking before. Houde isn't really banned, he can post here when he's alone (he can just put Ice outside or something).
!!!
I say spearmint is the king of all minty gum flavors.
Houde can't put me outside. I'm always in his ceiling.

How about I put you outside UC FOREVER?!!?!

Latest posts

Back