The All Alone Thread

It's just me and Random....

.....I think he wants me to leave, he keeps taking his shirt off and putting it back on, then taking it off again.

There he goes again....Uh oh, I made eye contact on accident. Now he's kinda smiling/smirking....shirt's back on.

And now it's off. I'm leaving now.

It's just me and Random....

.....I think he wants me to leave, he keeps taking his shirt off and putting it back on, then taking it off again.

There he goes again....Uh oh, I made eye contact on accident. Now he's kinda smiling/smirking....shirt's back on.

And now it's off. I'm leaving now.

So you don't mind the no pants thing?

I'm here!!!

You shall never be alone.

Last edited:
Dude. I'm literally alone and trapped.

All night.

I can't really leave my apartment because my door's broken. The deadbolt is locked into place. It's, like, detached from the locking mechanism and just jammed into the door, so I can't open my door. I've been coming and going through my window all day, but it's not really locked into the window frame either. So it's just been kind of sitting, resting against the frame waiting for me to come and go, and then the last time I hopped in through the window, I shattered the frame. So I'm sitting here with a door that's completely non-functioning, ad a window that's just a frame.

This sucks.

Last edited:
Dude. I'm literally alone and trapped.

All night.

I can't really leave my apartment because my door's broken. The deadbolt is locked into place. It's, like, detached from the locking mechanism and just jammed into the door, so I can't open my door. I've been coming and going through my window all day, but it's not really locked into the window frame either. So it's just been kind of sitting, resting against the frame waiting for me to come and go, and then the last time I hopped in through the window, I shattered the frame. So I'm sitting here with a door that's completely non-functioning, ad a window that's just a frame.

This sucks.

Fix it?

Uh, I don't know how.

Locks are pretty easy to fix. Most come with 3-4 step directions. Windows aren't that hard either depending on the size. Really you just slide it back into the fram. Also the internet has instructions I'm sure. The total time it would take for all that would probably be an hour and maybe 20 - 50 bucks. Then it would be fixed and out of your hair.

Latest posts

Back