The All Alone Thread

WOOW! Found it.

I've already peed on my own pillow so HA!

and woah, what the hell man?

SO i'm here at work, next to some fat ***. I hate this shift. The messed up part is i only took the OT so i could work with my roommate and come to find out...I'm filling in for him. HAH! sweet irony.

alright so this just hit me.

Jeff Dunham you suck. puppets teh suck unless muppets. and sesame street.

Russel Peters is pretty damn funny.

I'm taking Porch Monkey back. - randall from clerks 2

ooh i got an idea. wait i don't want to anymore.

man it's al ready been almost 2 hours since i started this OT. At least i'm off later today? since technically it's tomorrow you know?

I think if I let anybody into my head, I think only Houde would survive. I don't know why, i just think he would.

Adult Swim has fallen off. All these shows suck balls. Like wade's vaccuum. That doesn't look correctly spelled.

What happens after I finish this? I'm afraid to find out - J. Salinas right now

In case you were wondering, I'm J. Salinas. My real name is Jaime, not pronounced JAY-ME, like High-ME. *****.

QUIT COUGHING AND GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! Damn inmate. he's cool though.

*toilet flushes*

These are things I'm hearing at the moment.

I'm pretty sure most of you hate me, some of you dislike me in some fashion, other don't know or don't care and proj is probably the only one who likes me and TOG the only one who gets me. The real me. chika chika.

Holy crap I'm bored again. what to do. I'll come back to this after this ******* finishes his ****ing ice-cream sandwich. *slurp slurp* And i thought i'd only hear those sound in bed or at the cabana.

Last edited:
alright so this just hit me.

Jeff Dunham you suck. puppets teh suck unless muppets. and sesame street.

Russel Peters is pretty damn funny.

I'm taking Porch Monkey back. - randall from clerks 2

ooh i got an idea. wait i don't want to anymore.

man it's al ready been almost 2 hours since i started this OT. At least i'm off later today? since technically it's tomorrow you know?

I think if I let anybody into my head, I think only Houde would survive. I don't know why, i just think he would.

Adult Swim has fallen off. All these shows suck balls. Like wade's vaccuum. That doesn't look correctly spelled.

What happens after I finish this? I'm afraid to find out - J. Salinas right now

In case you were wondering, I'm J. Salinas. My real name is Jaime, not pronounced JAY-ME, like High-ME. *****.

QUIT COUGHING AND GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! Damn inmate. he's cool though.

*toilet flushes*

These are things I'm hearing at the moment.

I'm pretty sure most of you hate me, some of you dislike me in some fashion, other don't know or don't care and proj is probably the only one who likes me and TOG the only one who gets me. The real me. chika chika.

Holy crap I'm bored again. what to do. I'll come back to this after this ******* finishes his ****ing ice-cream sandwich. *slurp slurp* And i thought i'd only hear those sound in bed or at the cabana.

I don't get you at all you loud ***.

I hate you.

Now come here and rub my feet.

**** you you mother****ing cheese sucking dick **** duck mother****ing **** **** piece of **** wine jesus you santa ****ing mother cheese woman thing grandmother.

**** you you mother****ing cheese sucking dick **** duck mother****ing **** **** piece of **** wine jesus you santa ****ing mother cheese woman thing grandmother.

what do you have against cheese?

EDIT: also, I realize i never post anything constructive or of any significance. Great and now this bastard is falling asleep. I've been up since 10 this morning. ok 11 this morning but still. chubby bastard.

Anywho, sorry if i annoy some of you bastards, i just don't have alot in common anymore i guess.

Last edited:
what do you have against cheese?

EDIT: also, I realize i never post anything constructive or of any significance. Great and now this bastard is falling asleep. I've been up since 10 this morning. ok 11 this morning but still. chubby bastard.

Anywho, sorry if i annoy some of you bastards, i just don't have alot in common anymore i guess.

Well, we're both ****ing Hibiki!

BAM!

Well, we're both ****ing Hibiki!

BAM!

yeah. i don't know what that means. And is it me or have we already lost interest in those cool comic strips?

now he's biting into this apple in a most annoying way. I can't stand his being. sorry for being a little quirky, I'm just trying to stay awake. Usually my anger slowly seeping out will do the trick.

See, it's a double entendre. You're (****ing) Hibiki. Whereas I'm ****ing Hibiki. Which I guess means I'm ****ing you.

homo

ohmygod. i'm gay?! you're such a gay.

Sweet baby Jesus i'm so bored right now. The only thing holding me up is this crazy awesome metal ringing in my ear.

ohmygod. i'm gay?! you're such a gay.

Sweet baby Jesus i'm so bored right now. The only thing holding me up is this crazy awesome metal ringing in my ear.

You have a metal ring in your ear?

Hah! I was just kidding about the gay thing.... But apparently I was right.

Latest posts

Back