The All Alone Thread

The sleep is beginning to set in. I've fought for as long as I could. It's already taken my partner for the past 20...thirty 30 minutes. But he's lazy so it's different for me. 16 hour shift, I will beat you to a pulp.

The sleep is beginning to set in. I've fought for as long as I could. It's already taken my partner for the past 20...thirty 30 minutes. But he's lazy so it's different for me. 16 hour shift, I will beat you to a pulp.

Start eating your partner.

Start eating your partner.

i got a sandwich. Pretty big one too.

Kick its *** J AGremoemoehnan,m.

I'm kicking it! 45 minutes to go!

so yeah this guy is in a pretty deep sleep now. going on two hours if he stays that way for another 15 minutes. i've maybe yawned 5 times.

When you're sleep deprived, you ever get that light headed feeling? Like you're somewhere between fainting and enlightenment? I think it's called delirium. I'm right about there. I went outside to get a smoke and kept staring at this window. I could have sworn something passed by through the inside.

Thank God for powdered Gatorade and Nature Valley bars.

I hate when you get the fuzzy feeling, and one of your ears seem to be missing.

Funny story, we let inmates cut hair. Well one guy wasn't paying attention or something and just went mike Tyson on some poor guys ear. Took the top right off.

Moral of the story...Get a bald top fade by someone who knows what they're doing.

Adult Swim has fallen off. All these shows suck balls.

I agree, I don't even watch it anymore.

Like wade's vaccuum. That doesn't look correctly spelled.

Vacuum.

What happens after I finish this? I'm afraid to find out - J. Salinas right now

In case you were wondering, I'm J. Salinas. My real name is Jaime, not pronounced JAY-ME, like High-ME. *****.

Like the new Blue Beetle!

I'm pretty sure most of you hate me, some of you dislike me in some fashion, other don't know or don't care and proj is probably the only one who likes me and TOG the only one who gets me. The real me.

EMO.

chika chika.

Bwahn Bwahn.

Holy crap I'm bored again. what to do. I'll come back to this after this ******* finishes his ****ing ice-cream sandwich. *slurp slurp* And i thought i'd only hear those sound in bed or at the cabana.

Or in bed at the Cabana.

takethishoude......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LA CUCARACHA! LA CUCARACHA! YA NO PUEDE CAMINAR! PORQUE NO TIENE! PORQUE QUE FALTAN! LAS DOS PATITAS DE ATRAS!

(This is the part where someone walks in and I get all embarassed.)

Latest posts

Back