The All Alone Thread

Iceshadow

This thread is for when you have the site all to yourself.
What's that sound?
It's kinda of like a scratching...
.........................Like rats or something....
I think it's getting louder...
...............WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? SOMETHING JUST MOVED IN THE ****ING CORNER!
I'm getting the **** out of here!

SCARYSPICEc.gif

Last edited:
I LOVE THIS THREAD! Due to my weird sleeping habits I'm only at strange hours, now I finally have a place to go!

I intend to monitor this thread at all times and randomly appear whenever someone thinks their alone, so that it may never actually serve it's purpose.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I intend to monitor this thread at all times and randomly appear whenever someone thinks their alone, so that it may never actually serve it's purpose.

srsly Moony, you need laid or something.

I want to be alone with Iceshadow.

That's going to have to be in a different thread.

I LOVE THIS THREAD! Due to my weird sleeping habits I'm only at strange hours, now I finally have a place to go!

Being in this thread last night made me freak myself out. I kept thinking I heard someone coming up the stairs.

Why don't you ever play by the rules!?

srsly Moony, you need laid or something.
I have been laid many times.

Mostly against my will.

By TOG.
Why don't you ever play by the rules!?
Because I'm just too good and just too reckless to follow your silly rules, Chief. You can take my badge and you can take my gun but you can't take my will to protect this city!

I'm sure there is some sort of mathematical equation or law of physics or something that says that the chances of a thread titled "The All Alone Thread" getting closed due to inappropriate content increase exponentially when TOG starts posting in it.

I can't fall asleep. This may serve a purpose for my late night escapades in my living room eating broccoli cheese florets and smoking a philly blunt.

I usually have the site all to myself on weekends. So you know I cook, I clean. Watch TV Site Novelas (ZOMG, did you guys hear about Enrique and la planeta almost killing each other over a girl?!).

Then everyone comes back and muds up the place in 5 seconds! I hate you all!

Latest posts

Back