The All-New Booster Gold Thread (spoilers)

Void.M

Aynone else read it? It was an awesome issue man book of the month for me.

Also glad Bats wasnt portrayed as a jerk when the rest of the team didnt give the dude a break.

GO READ IT NOW

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
The best part of the issue was Rip Hunter's board. It made me glad I'm not reading Countdown.

ourchair

"A hero who's a THOUSAND percent committed to the fight against evil and... and... you don't even know who I am. Skeets?"

Last edited:

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
The cover to #3 was awesome.

As was the issue.

Cept what was the deal with the Infinite Crisis Page?

Void.M

The cover to #3 was awesome.

As was the issue.

Cept what was the deal with the Infinite Crisis Page?

Well,The last issue had a page with Dan garret(the orginal Blue bettle) and this one with jamie.

probably has to do with Booster wanting to bring back Kord

Ninja4peace

Also week 104 for final crisis (so that's 2 years after infinite crisis..and if countdown's weekly..that means it should've started at OYL).

And week -1 looks cool, with the three beetles.

Ninja4peace

I thought countdown was going meant to be the same pacing as 52, just with issues picking up moments after the last one (there was a lot of trouble having cliffhangers that needed immediate continuation in 52). I think I heard 4 issues to a month somewhere...which I suppose gives us 13 months (darn mathematics)

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I thought countdown was going meant to be the same pacing as 52, just with issues picking up moments after the last one (there was a lot of trouble having cliffhangers that needed immediate continuation in 52). I think I heard 4 issues to a month somewhere...which I suppose gives us 13 months (darn mathematics)

Yeah its basic 52 without the time gimmick