The All-New Booster Gold Thread (spoilers)

Booster 4 was fun, the reveal of Supernova was eh, but good none the less.

What I didn't like was the revelation at the end. Stupid in my opinion. And hopefully doesn't happen.

Booster 4 was fun, the reveal of Supernova was eh, but good none the less.

What I didn't like was the revelation at the end. Stupid in my opinion. And hopefully doesn't happen.

Im sure it doesnt since she was retired when she got criped.

And Supernova's ID made sence it explains why he didnt kill danny(plus the suit is keyed to Boosters bloodline

Sweet issue.

Supernova being the father surely was a nice surprise. I can't really say anything about the ending except that it was pretty good since I know little about DC, really.

Excellent, excellent issue.

Booster Gold is definetly, hands down, the breakout character of the year. As is the series. It has been an awesome, fun, exciting read since the beginning. I look forward to more.

Excellent, excellent issue.

Booster Gold is definetly, hands down, the breakout character of the year. As is the series. It has been an awesome, fun, exciting read since the beginning. I look forward to more.

Word.

I'm kinda hoping he is allowed to save Ted.

I haven't been keeping up with this title, but on Earth-11 where genders are reversed it was booster gold that got killed in CtIC not blue-beetle...maybe booster could drop in there, and say hi at some point in the series.

This title is funky. I hope it doesn't drop in quality when Johns leaves though.

So, you know what I like about this book?

It's Philip J. Fry in a superhero costume. Hopping through time.

You know, I really think that DC should put together a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold film. Marvel doesn't seem to be releasing Ant-Man anytime soon, and this has the potential to be ten times greater.

Besides, someone needs to put together a good superhero parody after the abomination that was Superhero Movie.

You know, I really think that DC should put together a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold film. Marvel doesn't seem to be releasing Ant-Man anytime soon, and this has the potential to be ten times greater.

Besides, someone needs to put together a good superhero parody after the abomination that was Superhero Movie.

Word. While they're at it, they can replace that horrible sounding CGI Justice League movie with a live-action JLI.

Latest posts

Back