The All-New Dreamcasting Adaptations #2: Ultimate Central And The Awesome Remake

hm.... Jewish mysticism would be an interesting avenue to explore for Indy.

Last edited:
Oh.

I forget. This Dreamcasting thing of two weeks is just too long. I always forget and stop caring.

So, post your votes in the thread since my PM box is full.

Oh.

I forget. This Dreamcasting thing of two weeks is just too long. I always forget and stop caring.

So, post your votes in the thread since my PM box is full.

I agree. I'll start full tilt towards the beginning, then forget all about it. Then, if I'm lucky, I'll remember it just before it ends and actually make it to the finish.

Langsta said:
Dude stay out of this thread at least give me a CHANCE to win this one!

muaha!

I had no intent to make an entry. But it's nice to know you fear me so much.

Sure. I've be absent for a few days and I've ****ed this up. Sorry guys.

Langsta start #3.

I would also like to suggest something - whether I compete or moderate this game, I always, always get bored towards the end. I don't think these rounds should last more than a week. It takes too long and any excitement in it is lost - at least for me.

I mean - I can barely remember the entries any more. I'm leaving this open until #3 starts up. If anyone wants to chime in with their thoughts, please do.

For my part, sorry for being so... laissez-faire about the whole thing. :(

Sure. I've be absent for a few days and I've ****ed this up. Sorry guys.

Langsta start #3.

I would also like to suggest something - whether I compete or moderate this game, I always, always get bored towards the end. I don't think these rounds should last more than a week. It takes too long and any excitement in it is lost - at least for me.

I mean - I can barely remember the entries any more. I'm leaving this open until #3 starts up. If anyone wants to chime in with their thoughts, please do.

For my part, sorry for being so... laissez-faire about the whole thing. :(

I'll start it up sometime soon. There's no point in rushing.

Latest posts

Back