The Apple Products Thread

Yep - got it. It does work over Edge but the quality is pretty dumbed down.

Just sent you an invite. I've only got about 12,000 of 58,000 tracks scanned though.

Moonie - send me your screen name and I'll send an invite.
I'm drmoonmaster.

CHRISHANSONAPPDEVELOPER1.jpg

CHRISHANSONAPPDEVELOPER2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/08/22/new-ipod-nano-ipod-touch-itunes-8-0-blu-ray-in-10-6/
234140-new-nano_425.jpg

Digg.com's Kevin Rose has posted a new blog entry and YouTube video claiming to have knowledge of upcoming iPod updates with a significant number of details:

- Revamp of entire iPod line.
- Small cosmetic changes to Touch, Nano to see significant redesign (see above)
- iPods to see fairly large price drops to distance itself from the $199 iPhone.
- iPod touch 2.1 software, iPhone to get update very soon after.
- iTunes 8.0 ("it's a big update w/new features").
- All of this coming in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Blu-Ray support coming in Mac OS X 10.5.6

[youtube]N99aEA4UkBc[/youtube]

This would be sort of cool:

iPhone gamepad may get Apple support.

joypad.jpg

And apparently Snow Patrol is releasing their next album with an app that will have all kinds of wacky iPhone/iPod Touch multimedia features.

Not a fan of Snow Patrol, but I like the idea. It's like the digital equivalent of a special edition or a box set of an album, with all kinds of extras.

iTunes 8 will be announced next week and what's the biggest feature everyone is talking about? A new visualizer.

Who. ****ing. Cares.

How stupid.

iTunes 8 will be announced next week and what's the biggest feature everyone is talking about? A new visualizer.

Who. ****ing. Cares.

How stupid.

I don't think iT8 is coming out next week.

Who. ****ing. Cares.

How stupid.
I have kept saiying no for the update to 7.7.1 since I've read a lot of people having problems.

I hope there isn't when 8 comes out.

Last edited:
So I'm with Sprint and wanted to get their version of the iPhone, The Sprint Instinct. The problem?

My thumbs are too big for the buttons on screen to text and email.

So I considered the iPhone w/ AT&T on the gf's plan. But the buttons seem too small. How do people get over that!?!?!?

So I'm with Sprint and wanted to get their version of the iPhone, The Sprint Instinct. The problem?

My thumbs are too big for the buttons on screen to text and email.

So I considered the iPhone w/ AT&T on the gf's plan. But the buttons seem too small. How do people get over that!?!?!?

I have dainty fingers.

Via MacRumors:

Despite having some initial doubts, Arstechnica now believes that Kevin Rose was correct and that iTunes 8 will be arriving on September 9th alongside the expected iPod updates.

Also expected is the iPhone 2.1 firmware which had been also reported with the original rumor.

One new tidbit, however, is that Ars was told that there are parts of the iPhone 2.1 firmware "that were specifically removed from developer seeds in order to keep them secret from the world." If true, that means there may be some surprise features that will be announced on September 9th.

Developers may note that Apple has ceased delivery of iPhone 2.1 firmware betas over the past few weeks, which is consistent with it having been declared Gold Master in anticipation of the upcoming release.

Apple is holding a special media event to announce their new products on Tuesday, September 9th.

I'm seriously considering selling my 1st gen iPhone and getting a 3G. Based on what I've seen I can almost get back what I paid for it because people want them to unlock.

I'm also seriously considering selling my 180 GB Classic. I'm trying to figure out if I can live without it...

Via MacRumors:

I'm seriously considering selling my 1st gen iPhone and getting a 3G. Based on what I've seen I can almost get back what I paid for it because people want them to unlock.

I'm also seriously considering selling my 180 GB Classic. I'm trying to figure out if I can live without it...

I'd wait on the 3G, AT&T still isn't able to handle the load yet, well... that depends on the area, here in Central Ohio, it's gone to suck. I'm having problems with EDGE too.

I'd wait on the 3G, AT&T still isn't able to handle the load yet, well... that depends on the area, here in Central Ohio, it's gone to suck. I'm having problems with EDGE too.

My biggest thing is getting the most for my 1st gen while I can. I don't mind using EDGE most of the time; I would anyway to save on battery. 3G around my work and near home is decent. But yeah, getting what I can for the old one is priority.

My biggest thing is getting the most for my 1st gen while I can. I don't mind using EDGE most of the time; I would anyway to save on battery. 3G around my work and near home is decent. But yeah, getting what I can for the old one is priority.

That makes a LOT of sense.

Latest posts

Back