The Birthday Greeting Thread (...and you smell like one) 2

Lol, my aunt got me Tiny toons volume 1 on DVD. Ironic gift for a 21st b-day ...... but hell i'll take it.

Thanks, guys! And Houde. I guess.

My AARP card has some fine print that I can't read, but someone from my entourage tells me it says something about not being allowed to collect comics anymore. Well, screw that!! Gotta stimulate the economy somehow.

Oh, yes, and everyone get the hell off my lawn.

So today (the 7th) was my 20th birthday, thanks for noticing asshats (Happy B-Day Zombipanda!)

Fun and such ensued

My big gift was a car (w00t!)

Here's a pic:

DSC02687.jpg

thats my mom in the drivers seat, I still need to learn Manual, so it'll be slow going with that thing for now. Also the car is actually substantially nicer than it looks here, it's a terrible picture.

and I figured the cake would make everyone here proud, my sincerest apologies to Alan Moore:

DSC02685.jpg

we found another smiley face Ice-Cream cake at my local DQ, and my sister grabbed a thing of red icing, and dressed it up as the Watchmen logo for ****s and giggles.

Happy birthday (and Zombipanda)!

Nice car/cake.

I didn't get a car until I was twenty.

And the thing was aligned so badly, the wheel was constantly at an angle.

And it's ****ing Standard, not Manual, you foreign spoiled piece of dog excrement.

I didn't get a car until I was twenty.

And the thing was aligned so badly, the wheel was constantly at an angle.

And it's ****ing Standard, not Manual, you foreign spoiled piece of dog excrement.

I never knew Americans called it Standard. I always thought everyone called it Manual.

Latest posts

Back