The Birthday Greeting Thread (...and you smell like one) 2

Thanks. I actually did nothing this year for my b-day.

I woke up....ate an entire box of Reese's Puffs for breakfast....watched Apatow's Undeclared.....took The Captain out for a couple walks.....took a nap.....woke up and ate an entire pack of Nathan's hotdogs....watched this movie called Chaos Theory.....and went to bed.

I had no desire to do anything this year.

GAY!

And HOORAY!

In the communist states of New Zealand and Philipinoland, ourchair is celebrating his birthday. This event probably involves three ducklings, a pool filled with Coca Cola and a deformed midget on fire.

Happy birthday, you crazy ****.

Happy birthday ourchair

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OURCHAIR!

*insert something about child molestation*
Happy birthday ourchair! Have a Balut and beer on me!
Now he's going to have to explain to you in a totally sincere manner why Balut would go terribly with beer.

The older he gets the younger they get.

Happy birthday.
123046__dazed_l.jpg

Last edited:
In the communist states of New Zealand and Philipinoland, ourchair is celebrating his birthday. This event probably involves three ducklings, a pool filled with Coca Cola and a deformed midget on fire.

Happy birthday, you crazy ****.

Ducklings? Pickled Duck Fetuses man. Pickled duck fetuses.

And happy Birthday my homework writing friend.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed to say that it didn't. But there was cheesecake.

And I mean like REAL cheesecake, of the legal non-human and edible kind.
moonmaster said:
Now he's going to have to explain to you in a totally sincere manner why Balut would go terribly with beer.
They actually go well together. Anything with insane amounts of cholesterol is expected to be accompanied with beer in the Philippines including balut and chicharon.

Also, Motoko Kusanagi and Batou approve of Philippinoe beer. :rockon:

101905_ghostshell01.jpg

Sincere thanks, everyone. :D

God, I'm 27 now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back