The Birthday Greeting Thread (...and you smell like one) 2

My birthday is July 24. For my birthday this year, I wish I could've gone to the Dark Knight New York IMAX premiere on July 14. The tickets are sold out though. I'm probably going to see it the 17th at midnight and on the 18th.

Does anyone here have tickets for the July 14 premiere?

My birthday is July 24. For my birthday this year, I wish I could've gone to the Dark Knight New York IMAX premiere on July 14. The tickets are sold out though. I'm probably going to see it the 17th at midnight and on the 18th.

Does anyone here have tickets for the July 14 premiere?

I did, but then I sold them for a Klondike bar.

Congratulations, moonmaster! Now it's probably legal to get some strange body modification **** going!

Last edited:
Thank you, everyone.

I spent my eighteenth birthday smoking five cigarettes while gambling away my college money and watching my copy of "Booty Trek IV: The Final ****ier".

No, I'm just kidding, I don't have any money for college.

I got an iPod dock/speaker/radio/alarm clock thing, some DVDs (Batman: Gotham Knight and the new special edition Batman Begins that just came out.), some t-shirts, a huge Abbey Road poster and some comics. (Namely Astonishing X-Men Vol. 4 :)rockon:) and Y: The Last Man Vol. 10 :)rockon: :rockon:).)
Congratulations, moonmaster! Now it's probably legal to get some strange body modification **** going!
I'm getting subincised on Friday after I see "Wall-E".

Happy birthday, father/son/whatever that old thing was.

Latest posts

Back