The Bono Hate Thread

I can't believe I missed six posts about Bono and his delusions and pretensions.

I'm really sick and tired of outsiders who branch into a new medium and then proceed to denigrate it, when it's fairly obvious they don't know anything and are talking about their outdated and/or second-hand perceptions of it. Which is precisely what Bono did when he proceeded to basically **** on both Spider-Man and stage musicals.

Apparently, Bono wears sunglasses constantly because he has very sensitive blue eyes.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-difference/behind-sunglasses-bono-eyewear-explained-165303304.html

"[I have] very sensitive eyes to light. If somebody takes my photograph, I will see the flash for the rest of the day,"
This probably explains his humanitarian work. If he goes to Africa, he sees poverty for the rest of the day.

Bono also goes on to say that he is the Imelda Marcus (sic) of sunglasses.

Which is an interesting comparison he makes, since Imelda tried to beautify Manila by ordering the construction of walls so that she couldn't see poor people along Pasay.

I saw Entourage for the first time. I didn't think my hate for Jeremy Piven or Bono could get any stronger. I was wrong.

You guys must have been thrilled when Bono smashed his face up riding his bike in Central Park.

Latest posts

Back