The Brotherhood.

Do you not want him to change or are you afraid that he's too difficult a character to have around in the Ultimate Universe?

Going back to Mystique. What if she was an agent for Xavier but then she felt that Magneto had a better view of the world.

To be honest, He can be a very annoying character in Exiles. But what always annoys me is that, if you have a character like Mimic, they should either always switch powers or rarely ever and get good at using them. A character like Mimic is a very hard character to write (see Exiles for some buggerups) and he needs a large number of mutants to feed off.

Back to Mystique, I would prefer her to sell out to someone else rather than Magneto. Having magneto and mystique seems like villain overkill

What do you mean if you have a characater like Mimic they should either always switch their powers or rarely ever ang get goot at using them?

Mystique should be a character all by herself. Like I said, by herself or leading a team, she is a formidable opponent for the X-Men and that alone would be entertaining enough.

Goodwill said:
Mystique should be a character all by herself. Like I said, by herself or leading a team, she is a formidable opponent for the X-Men and that alone would be entertaining enough.

That is true. She can be a huge pain in the neck wether she's alone or with someone. With her skills, it just as it's said above, she is a formidable opponent. It's basically why she can lead the Brotherhood when Magneto isn't around.

She could lead the Brotherhood and stray them from their beliefs and faith in Magneto... That would be an interesting take on the team and Mystique. It would not only split the Brotherhood from Magneto, but that would mean we would have a triangle of power. Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique... Interesting, huh?

Latest posts

Back