The Complaining About Life Thread

Dear God life changes quick....
Broke up with this girl about a year or so after this post.
Stayed single until 2015, where I met another girl, we moved in together, got pets together, got engaged and got married last year. Then she nailed a junkie behind my back. So now I'm sorting out the divorce.

Oh and the original girl from this post? Shes a dude now.
Woah...

Dear God life changes quick....
Broke up with this girl about a year or so after this post.
Stayed single until 2015, where I met another girl, we moved in together, got pets together, got engaged and got married last year. Then she nailed a junkie behind my back. So now I'm sorting out the divorce.

Oh and the original girl from this post? Shes a dude now.

That was quite a wild ride there...

Last edited:
I broke Barney Stinson's Platinum Rule, you know the one above the golden rule "Love they neighbour"? The one that goes "Never, ever, ever LOVE they neighbour."

I killed the bar.

In Cardiff right near my office we have a Coyote Ugly Saloon. I love that place, cheap drinks, a mechanical bull for when I am very drunk and its gotten to the point that I get queue jumped by the girls when its busy.
Now, Thursday happened. It would have been my 1 year wedding anniversary. So I went out for drinks. But before that I met up with a fantastic girl I met on Tinder. This girl was stunning, and a massive comic book fanatic, looks basically like a strawberry blonde version of Jessica Rabbit if she was super nerdy. Bingo. We get on super well, although I can't shake the fact that I knew her from somewhere.

After we hooked up, I asked if she wanted to come out drinking with me and a few others. She couldn't, she was working. She asked where I was going, told her Coyote and her head span. She's one of the staff. Apparently the bar has a "no sleeping with customers" thing in their contracts and she makes me promise not to say anything.

I get to the bar, and sure enough there she is on the bar dancing as I come in. I left her work as it was super busy there. A day or so later I sent her a message "hey there, you popped up on my facebook as someone I might know, hope you have had a good weekend x"

I am now blocked. And I didn't have her number, and she vanished off Tinder.

I go in again Monday night as they are airing GoT on the big screen. She wasn't there, I settled down, had some dinner and then she walked through the door. I get looked through as if I was invisible most of the night. After positioning it that she had to take my drink order a couple of times and finally get a couple of words out of her, by the time I leave, I get a tiny hidden wave as I walk out.

I think I killed my bar....

So help me understand this....why can't you go back to the bar? It's her problem...not yours.

Go in, and be yourself. You like the bar. You banged...in all my time, women usually can't stand what they can't have. So truly move on, don't...fake it. Be cordial, and don't ignore her out of spite...you hooked up.

OK. Stuff got worse.
Sat in the bar talking to a friend behind the bar. Someone dashes up, asks to speak to the managerthr retreats back.
My ex wife is at my bar. For a job.

OK. Stuff got worse.
Sat in the bar talking to a friend behind the bar. Someone dashes up, asks to speak to the managerthr retreats back.
My ex wife is at my bar. For a job.
She must be hot...to work at the coyote ugly bar?

Time to start drinking at home.

Yeah she was, she was a lingerie model, stopped being hot when she started cheating on me!

She won't last long there, shes too lazy. Also, all the girls there know me and have already taken a dislike to her. Even the ice queen I mentioned above. She found out she had an interview, flipped back to being fine with me, and said she's gonna make her life hell....

ha! Sounds like drama. Is it bad to say...we need pictures for proof! lol!

Latest posts

Back