The Confessional

No... he got worse.

I also completely ****ed with one of my housemates to the point she started doubting her sanity. It was fairly late, and she popped down to ask me something and was half asleep. I was reading when she came in, and she started talking, and halfway through I just said "You do realize you're not talking to Mike right?"
"Huh?"
"Yeah, this is all in your imagination. He's actually asleep on his bed right now, and you are talking to his chair. I think you're going insane."
After about 10-15 minutes of this type of conversation, in her sleep deprives state she actually began to accept it and decided it would be better to get some sleep....

No... he got worse.

I also completely ****ed with one of my housemates to the point she started doubting her sanity. It was fairly late, and she popped down to ask me something and was half asleep. I was reading when she came in, and she started talking, and halfway through I just said "You do realize you're not talking to Mike right?"
"Huh?"
"Yeah, this is all in your imagination. He's actually asleep on his bed right now, and you are talking to his chair. I think you're going insane."
After about 10-15 minutes of this type of conversation, in her sleep deprives state she actually began to accept it and decided it would be better to get some sleep....
Ahahahaha!!! :lol:

No... he got worse.

"Huh?"
I would do stuff like that to my friend when ever they got high

I used to take my Asthma inhaler and puff in a lot and not breath out when I do it (of course afterwards I did). I did this because it felt, for the lack of a better term, like I was "high" (though I don't know what that feels like). I never actually got "high" but with doing that, it gave me this funny feeling and when I talked (and other people talked), there was this fuzziness in the voices.

I knew exactly what was going on, so it's not like I was in some dreamland or whatever. I was never dizzy, or whatever else is shown on TV/movies when people get high.

Of course, this isn't a good thing to do, especially when one uses an inhaler, it makes your heart beat faster.

I remember back when I worked in MacDonalds with my mate. There was also a girl working there who I had a thing for for quite some time, which my mate was aware of, so obviously he did the only decent thing, and got together with her.

One day, me and said girl were both assigned to dining area to clean up for the day. We spent a good portion of that time obviously flirting, and it lead to a point where I told her to get into the walk-in cleaners cupboard so I could give her a spanking for being so cheeky. So the two of us went in there... The door shut, and she reached over and started to pull off my trousers. I was facing the door and she had her back to it, and as she dropped to her knees...

My mate looks through the door window. Yeah. The boyfriend.

So the fun part didn't actually get to happen, and I had to spend the next few hours convincing him that nothing bad was going on, and we were just fixing my broken button on my trousers... Which he swallowed...

Latest posts

Back