The Confessional

So once I took a gum out of an ash tray (this was in my home), cleaned it up (or rather tried to), and chewed it for a second or two before spitting it out. I was like, six or seven.

Last edited:
And Ice snores REALLY REALLY LOUD.
That was yourself! I barely slept at the con! Most of the nights I wasn't even in the room.

EDIT:

And my friend who came is the actual loud snorer person. He snores way louder than I ever do. So what you heard was him.

Last edited:
I slept with a Care Bear until I was a teenager and even now I need to hold something (a pillow usually, sometimes a girl) or I can't fall asleep.

Also, I still have the Care Bear in my truck right now. I'll probably be buried with it.

I slept with a Care Bear until I was a teenager and even now I need to hold something (a pillow usually, sometimes a girl) or I can't fall asleep.

Also, I still have the Care Bear in my truck right now. I'll probably be buried with it.
:lol:

Awesome.

Last edited:
This one time, when I was about 17, my younger brother (13) was annoying me, so being the mature type i just ignored him, and went into my room. But as I went to close the door, he stuck his foot in it, stopping me closing it, and continued annoying me. So I took the warhammer I had hanging on my wall off its hook, and smashed his foot so hard with it, it not only broke his toe, but left a huge dent in the floor as well. His toe never really healed and plays up even today.

This one time, when I was about 17, my younger brother (13) was annoying me, so being the mature type i just ignored him, and went into my room. But as I went to close the door, he stuck his foot in it, stopping me closing it, and continued annoying me. So I took the warhammer I had hanging on my wall off its hook, and smashed his foot so hard with it, it not only broke his toe, but left a huge dent in the floor as well. His toe never really healed and plays up even today.

did it stop him from being that annoying ever again?

Latest posts

Back