The Dark Knight {Spoilers Abound}

Why is he unconscious?? Was the force of the batpod sliding really that extreme?

He's batman. He's so awesome he can be rendered unconscious by his own awesomeness.

Last edited:
jackjoker.jpg

This is edited, as can be seen from where it hits Jack's suit and the reporter's pen. Still, it is brilliant.

HoudeFact #45: Houde has not seen a movie all the way thru since 1999. It's all been bits and pieces that he's added together. Some scenes tend to get a little mashed together.

Christian Bale is Batman...who performs magic tricks with his twin brother....while keeping the crops safe from dragons....in the future where he fights robots.

Good movie.

The best.

That's another problem I have with that scene. They easily could have driven on the other side of the road, which is pretty obvious while watching the movie. And the Gotham police had at least one helicopter monitoring the route they were going...if they didn't notice a flaming fire truck before hand then they are the worst police department in the world...

YES, THEY ARE. THEY ARE GOTHAM PD. THEY ARE RUBBISH. THAT IS THE POINT. ALSO, YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TO THAT ROAD AND YOU CAN'T GO AROUND IT SO YOU ARE WRONG SHUT UP.

I remembered another thing. The stand off between the Joker and Batman. Batman rides the batpod straight at the Joker and at the last second swerves to miss him. Then, when the batpod comes to a stop he just falls off...seemingly unconscious. Why is he unconscious?? Was the force of the batpod sliding really that extreme?

HE HIT A SEMI!

He's batman. He's so awesome he can be rendered unconscious by his own awesomeness.

AND THIS!!!!!

That might be it. If he did hit it I don't remember him going very fast though.

HE HIT A SEMI!!!! YOU ARE CLOSE TO BEING PERMA-BANNED! YOU DO NOT DESERVE YOUR HANDLE! I SHOULD HAVE THAT HANDLE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TALKING SENSE ABOUT THE DARK KNIGHT WHICH IS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT AND YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE SAYING MEAN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE WHY WOULD YOU HATER HEATH LEDGER DIED TO MAKE THIS FILM!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I enjoyed that movie.

The one where Bale is a costumed hero, in the future fighting robots, with his twin, while performing magic tricks, and singing about newspapers.

You see what happens when you insult THE DARK KNIGHT? The board crashes and has to completely change itself in order to cope.

I guess you could say It's become the board the internet needs!

But not the one we deserve!

We deserve a board with blowjobs and hookers!

FIRST INDECENT POST OF NEW FORUM LOOK!

You see what happens when you insult THE DARK KNIGHT? The board crashes and has to completely change itself in order to cope.

I apologize. I will go do penance by watching TDK all the way through, including the stupid parts. S***!!! I just did it again. My bad.

Even Spock can't argue with that logic.

I guess you could say It's become the board the internet needs!

Holy ****!

Mole made a relevantly clever joke.

This new board.........it's something I tell ya!

Latest posts

Back