The End of the Ultimate Universe

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
The "Fix the UU" thread got me thinking: How could the Ultimate Universe be brought to it's resolution? I'm not necessarily talking about the universe actually ending, but how could everything be resolved. Here's what I've been thinking.

See, everything revolves around the structure of the Ultimate Universe and the nature of reality. We'd have a 12-issue, Earth X style mini where these things are revealed. We know that according to Nihil, the superreality that the UU and N-Zone exist within is built as a stack of universes, growing upward. The truth is revealed to be that all of existance works as a constantly evolving cycle of reality growth and reproduction. A superreality is spawned in it's own extra dimensional bubble and grows itself as a stack. The superreality grows to maturity once it's uppermost reality becomes capable of it's own form of superreality reproduction. At this point, the superreality has bred sentient creatures that have biologically and technologically evolved enough to engineer their own superrealities, through technology, imagination, and concentrated mental power. When this point has been reached, these beings begin breeding new superreality bubbles that will evolve into various, desired universal stacks and eventually reproduce themselves.

And the big surprise? The superreality that the UU exists within was the product of an older, 616 Reed Richards, living in the twilight days of his own superreality and breeding fantastical new ones as his final gift to existance.

Gah Lak Tus could be tied into this. The supreme consciousness that controls the Gah Lak Tus swarm could be the collective mind of an adjacent superreality that has refused to breed and die. It's using it's mechanical emissaries to attack, exploit and invade other superrealities as a way of keeping itself alive.

The defeat of this treat and the reveal of all the stuff I talked about coulde the last big UU story.

So...Have I gone insane or does anyone else actually understand what I'm talking about?

Last edited:
That sounds really good.

We also have a thread talking about the end of the Ultimate Universe, but I don't know where it is...

it could all be resolved by having the 616 spider-man sit up in bed at the end of a book and say "What a weird dream"

Last edited:
it could all be resolved by having the 616 spider-man sit up in bed at the end of a book and say "What a weird dream"

I think a lot of fans would upset if you gave the Ultimate Universe a "Bobby Ewing" style ending.

:D I had a similar idea, but instead, it was The Captain from nextwave, and he got so piss drunk that he hallucinated a whole universe.

I think a lot of fans would upset if you gave the Ultimate Universe a "Bobby Ewing" style ending.

why they did it for the clone saga in 616 right?

:lol: i know they would i was joking but ironically it would be the way they would it.

why they did it for the clone saga in 616 right?

:lol: i know they would i was joking but ironically it would be the way they would it.

You know what we need then, Ultimate Bobby Ewing.

Last edited:
You guys are so dramatic. Don't end the universe. Just give it some good writers that understand the aspects of the Ultimate line.

It's too late. Kill it. Kill it now.
*Kidnaps Joe Quesada and Bill Jemas and drugs them*

*Takes their Faces/Off and switches them around*

The next morning...

'JOE QUESADA': "I'm Joe Quesada! I'm Joe Quesada! Whoooooooooooooo....!!!!"

There is no need for an end, but after some of the havoc that Bendis has wreaked, there is definitely a need for some retcons.

Sad. I'd been hoping that everything outside of UMTU would leave no need for them.

The "Fix the UU" thread got me thinking: How could the Ultimate Universe be brought to it's resolution? I'm not necessarily talking about the universe actually ending, but how could everything be resolved. Here's what I've been thinking.

See, everything revolves around the structure of the Ultimate Universe and the nature of reality. We'd have a 12-issue, Earth X style mini where these things are revealed. We know that according to Nihil, the superreality that the UU and N-Zone exist within is built as a stack of universes, growing upward. The truth is revealed to be that all of existance works as a constantly evolving cycle of reality growth and reproduction. A superreality is spawned in it's own extra dimensional bubble and grows itself as a stack. The superreality grows to maturity once it's uppermost reality becomes capable of it's own form of superreality reproduction. At this point, the superreality has bred sentient creatures that have biologically and technologically evolved enough to engineer their own superrealities, through technology, imagination, and concentrated mental power. When this point has been reached, these beings begin breeding new superreality bubbles that will evolve into various, desired universal stacks and eventually reproduce themselves.

And the big surprise? The superreality that the UU exists within was the product of an older, 616 Reed Richards, living in the twilight days of his own superreality and breeding fantastical new ones as his final gift to existance.

Gah Lak Tus could be tied into this. The supreme consciousness that controls the Gah Lak Tus swarm could be the collective mind of an adjacent superreality that has refused to breed and die. It's using it's mechanical emissaries to attack, exploit and invade other superrealities as a way of keeping itself alive.

The defeat of this treat and the reveal of all the stuff I talked about coulde the last big UU story.

WHile a good idea, how would the characters of the UU fit into this story itself, I find it hard for the street level characters be able to contribute much to this story

So...Have I gone insane or does anyone else actually understand what I'm talking about?

Insane

There is no need for an end, but after some of the havoc that Bendis has wreaked, there is definitely a need for some retcons.

Sad. I'd been hoping that everything outside of UMTU would leave no need for them.

The UU was created to eliminate the confusing continuity which arose from too much retconning. Blow it up, start from scratch.

Agreed.

Ultimate Earth X?

There ya go. Except the good guys don't win this time.

The UU was created to eliminate the confusing continuity which arose from too much retconning. Blow it up, start from scratch.

There ya go. Except the good guys don't win this time.

What happnes if blunders occur in the new UU, will we have to contanstly destroy and create new UUs?

Latest posts

Back