The Flash - Series Discussion (spoilers)

Y'know what would make me happy? If Brainy ends up bringing Bart back in the 31st Century, and he kicks it with the Legion.

Inertia and the Legion of Super-Heroes has kind of a nice ring to it.

Last edited:
Y'know what would make me happy? If Brainy ends up bringing Bart back in the 31st Century, and he kicks it with the Legion.

Inertia and the Legion of Super-Heroes has kind of a nice ring to it.

Impulse?

That's a popular theory around teh internetz lately. Especially since the Legion was doing a resurrection ritual and bringing Wally back from the future isn't exactly a resurrection.

All Flash was pretty standard. The Kerschl pages were brilliant though.

I'm looking forward to Waid's series, especially because of the images Iris saw...

I bought All Flash, but if I'm not impressed I'm dropping. So it better be brilliant.

On a side note, I went back and bought Green Lantern 21 after all because the SInestro Corps story excites me, but I don't think I have room in my life right now for GL and Flash.

I bought All Flash, but if I'm not impressed I'm dropping. So it better be brilliant.

On a side note, I went back and bought Green Lantern 21 after all because the SInestro Corps story excites me, but I don't think I have room in my life right now for GL and Flash.

Well if you break up with Wally take him down easy....he's sensitive

All-Flash was wicked.

It's like Wally never disappeared.

I am disappointed to never see resolution to the connection between Bart and Cap.Boomerang.

Last edited:
Impulse?

That's a popular theory around teh internetz lately. Especially since the Legion was doing a resurrection ritual and bringing Wally back from the future isn't exactly a resurrection.

Yeah. Impulse is what I meant.

I really liked All-Flash. Wally West fighting crime with his kids is an awesome idea.

Last edited:
I agree. There's something pretty cool about it. I was wondering, on the last page tho', who are the two kids and the computer girl behind him? Or is this future stuff no one knows about yet?

I agree. There's something pretty cool about it. I was wondering, on the last page tho', who are the two kids and the computer girl behind him? Or is this future stuff no one knows about yet?

It could be the future that his family takes... the two being his kids and the girl his wife (don't remember her name)

Wow, Wally totally ripped through Inertia. Him having to stay imobile in the Flash museum forever was great. I'm adding Flash to my pull list. Only because Wally's the best.

I like the new direction they're taking the Flash book. Wally fighting crime with his kids is a great idea. And Acuna's art was fantastic as always. Solid issue. 4/5

Hey did the Flash have an origin after COIE? Like batman -year one, superman- man of steel, GL -emerald dawn, wonderwowman - Gods and Mortals?

I thought all characters got a reboot, was Flash different because he got established during the events of COIE?

Hey did the Flash have an origin after COIE? Like batman -year one, superman- man of steel, GL -emerald dawn, wonderwowman - Gods and Mortals?

I thought all characters got a reboot, was Flash different because he got established during the events of COIE?

After it was the beginning of Wally as the Flash. They kept all of the same elements with Barry as the Flash before but now Wally was taking over.

But speaking of the new issue, I liked the initial arc of the Wild Wests. It was light-hearted in the right ways and had all of the right elements to it. I'm looking forward to the developments with Wally's kids and the aging affecting them.

Latest posts

Back