The Greatest UC Member 2007 - THE ULTIMATE CONTEST

Vote? I vote for Moonmaster. You say I can't? This is ****ing democracy! I'll vote for whoever I want, you fascists!!

I may retract my vote, you haven't finished the voices yet

I'm working on 'em. I just got done with being sick. Heaven forbid I allow my voice to heal before providing the proper sound for the awesome script you wrote.

Don't turn your back on me.......or else I may get one of my many fiesty women to lay a beating upon you. You know they'll like it.

The Bass Option

Bass.

What do you mean, I'm not allow to vote for him? He's Bass!!

Ok. Doom.

Bass

See that? I'm not even in the final round and I still get two votes.

Mutha**** y'all!
Mutha**** y'all!
Mutha**** y'all!
Mutha**** y'all!

Word up, biznatches. 8)

Hmm.

That emoticon is nowhere as street as I had wished. Time for me to DISAPPEAR!

ninjaconcealmentmv3.gif

Nuts.

Moony is Subway. EVERYONE loves Subway. Everyone. It's a staple. Can you imagine a town without Subway? Hell....they even Subway in Iraq.

But I'm like Quizno's. Kinda new. Popping up everywhere. And competely awesome in my own right. Every now and then the people want something different. Most days they want a Turkey/Bacon sub w/ Honey Mustard from Subway. But then wanna change it up and swing over to Quizno's for a Bourbon Chicken.

Subway Vs Quizno's.

I'm hungry.

For that manipulation of my Pavlovian senses, I vote for Ice.

Let this be a lesson upon thine soul; don't you dare bring food into a conversation unless you're willing to bring enough for everybody.

Well, they're both cranky and unpleasant most of the time. . .

But VVD's really been growing on me lately. . .

Still, Ice does post a million times a day, which does lend some support to his Greatest member claims. . .

When does voting end again?

Well, they're both cranky and unpleasant most of the time. . .

But VVD's really been growing on me lately. . .

Still, Ice does post a million times a day, which does lend some support to his Greatest member claims. . .

When does voting end again?

Gamma man posted about a million times a day too...

Dude...he made it to The Final Four! How is that any less of an accomplishment to his awesomeness?

How? Well... mathematically.

I'm honored to have even made it this far! And to pull out the win against some UC Fav's like Planet and DSF? How insanely awesome is that? But does that make them any less awesome? No.

I'm touched.:wink:

Moony is Subway. EVERYONE loves Subway. Everyone. It's a staple. Can you imagine a town without Subway? Hell....they even Subway in Iraq.

But I'm like Quizno's. Kinda new. Popping up everywhere. And competely awesome in my own right. Every now and then the people want something different. Most days they want a Turkey/Bacon sub w/ Honey Mustard from Subway. But then wanna change it up and swing over to Quizno's for a Bourbon Chicken.

Subway Vs Quizno's.

I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat at either.:twisted:

At any rate..... I'll vote for Ice. Mainly because of that crack you made about Mr. Rogers.

Ice is one of my oldest buddies on the site. I vote for him.

I can overlook that fact that he beat me. TWICE!?

And that fact that he sold me a defective duck.

hmmmm Ice iz the vet here and vvd the technical n00b

but Ice iz a mod and mods are evil(except bass he's like a double agent)

Ice

Latest posts

Back