The Greatest UC Member 2007 - THE ULTIMATE CONTEST

I've agonized over this decision for some time now and I believe I've come to a decision.

As the only other member on the site willing to back me on Mighty Avengers I choose. . .

Doom.

Pff. Don't bother. He's just copying me. Poor, poor, plagiaristic Mooney McMoon.
:roll: It's not plagarism if we share the same consciousness.

Do you see what I''m thinking about right now?

Hehe, yeah I know, it's pretty hot.

I should be politicing and pandering for your votes......but it's moot.

Let the avalanche continue and know that Doom is disappointed in you.

:roll: It's not plagarism if we share the same consciousness.

Do you see what I''m thinking about right now?

Hehe, yeah I know, it's pretty hot.

I'm really quite scared now. That's... it's like having a little yapper dog that suddenly wears a monacle and begins sipping tea, talking to you about "The White Room" and how it can put you there if it wants...

i almost voted ice, but i just cant do it. i also cant vote for doom. the ego chaos would be too much, and i cant take that on my conscience. im going to abstain.

No.....Moony's zodiac letters were the proverbial straw. It was Marvel's "kick her in her stomach" comment.

But to be fair....on the very first page I told Doc to "punch her in the mouth, then punch her again for proper swellage". Still it was all in jest.

I was joking when I said that Marvel owed me.

I think Marvelman originally posted about kicking some girl in the stomach and then it was elaborated on by several members. Then Dear Doom was closed.

I still abstain from voting. You can't make me, you fascists.

Latest posts

Back