The Greatest UC Member 2007 - THE ULTIMATE CONTEST

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

You people wanted a good rant? I'll give you a goddamn ****ing rant.

**** all of you. You're all dead to me. You might as well go blow your ****ing brains out right now for all I care. I gave you joy and happiness and you repayed me by ****ing me over. You chose VVD over me??? VVD is about as "great" as VD. VD saw "John Tucker Must Die". VD is one of the few human beings dumb enough to waste their money on "John Tucker Must Die". Since when does that make someone great?! Maybe I would have won if I'd seen "Crossover". Did you vote for him because he offered you pennies. WELL, GUESS WHAT ****TARDS, I WAS OFFERING QUARTERS!!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE JUST STUPID OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY BANGING YOUR HEAD INTO A WALL TO UNDERSTAND FIRST GRADE MATH?!?!?!?! You ungrateful littles ****s. The following people are dead to me:

Iceshadow
Random
Hibiki
Baxter
SSJmole
Caduceus
Maxwell Smart
TwilightEL
TheManWithoutFear
ShaggyMarco
Ultimate Houde
Ultimate Warrior
slimjim
Ice
Grocer Man
Hellsbuttmonkey
skotti-chan
Frapalino
DGspider-fan

All of the above-mentioned people ****ing suck and can all die. Traitorous bastards. You pitiful ****ers don't deserve me. Think of the times that you've laughed at my jokes...And you went ahead and voted for VD. You dirty whores. I hope you're happy with VD and his inferior humor. What the **** does he have to offer you? Lame "How I Met Your Mother" references and ... what? Nothing, that's what.

I vote for no one.
Dude...he made it to The Final Four! How is that any less of an accomplishment to his awesomeness?

For the record---I have never said that I was mor awesome than Moony. Ever. Moony is a UC staple that cannot be replaced. And everyone whose tried has miserably failed. You people know who you are.

I'm honored to have even made it this far! And to pull out the win against some UC Fav's like Planet and DSF? How insanely awesome is that? But does that make them any less awesome? No.

I look at it like this.....

Moony is Subway. EVERYONE loves Subway. Everyone. It's a staple. Can you imagine a town without Subway? Hell....they even Subway in Iraq.

But I'm like Quizno's. Kinda new. Popping up everywhere. And competely awesome in my own right. Every now and then the people want something different. Most days they want a Turkey/Bacon sub w/ Honey Mustard from Subway. But then wanna change it up and swing over to Quizno's for a Bourbon Chicken.

Subway Vs Quizno's.

And can you really imagine the UC without me? :p

What Random said.

Let's face it people.....I'm on a roll! I asked that you rise up and vote for Doom so that the final round is Ice Vs Doom.....and you showed your love and made it happen. Now I ask you to continue to vote for me and stick it to the mods who've held you under their oppressive thumbs for so long. Silencing you and you're precious opinions. Making your inspiring/rebel rousing posts disappear like the Black Bag victims of "V For Vendetta". FIGHT BACK! Show them that you matter! Tell that you will not be silenced any longer! RISE UP! THE REVOLUTION MIGHT NOT BE TELEVISED.....BUT FOR THOSE OF US WHO'VE ADVANCED FROM DIAL-UP....THE REVOLUTION CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT SOME PRETTY FAST MBs!

VIVA EL DOOM Y EL REVOLUCION!

My vote is for that Doom guy. I heard he sleeps with strippers.
You make me sick.

Last edited:
WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

You people wanted a good rant? I'll give you a goddamn ****ing rant.

**** all of you. You're all dead to me. You might as well go blow your ****ing brains out right now for all I care. I gave you joy and happiness and you repayed me by ****ing me over. You chose VVD over me??? VVD is about as "great" as VD. VD saw "John Tucker Must Die". VD is one of the few human beings dumb enough to waste their money on "John Tucker Must Die". Since when does that make someone great?! Maybe I would have won if I'd seen "Crossover". Did you vote for him because he offered you pennies. WELL, GUESS WHAT ****TARDS, I WAS OFFERING QUARTERS!!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE JUST STUPID OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY BANGING YOUR HEAD INTO A WALL TO UNDERSTAND FIRST GRADE MATH?!?!?!?! You ungrateful littles ****s. The following people are dead to me:

Iceshadow
Random
Hibiki
Baxter
SSJmole
Caduceus
Maxwell Smart
TwilightEL
TheManWithoutFear
ShaggyMarco
Ultimate Houde
Ultimate Warrior
slimjim
Ice
Grocer Man
Hellsbuttmonkey
skotti-chan
Frapalino
DGspider-fan

All of the above-mentioned people ****ing suck and can all die. Traitorous bastards. You pitiful ****ers don't deserve me. Think of the times that you've laughed at my jokes...And you went ahead and voted for VD. You dirty whores. I hope you're happy with VD and his inferior humor. What the **** does he have to offer you? Lame "How I Met Your Mother" references and ... what? Nothing, that's what.

I vote for no one.

You make me sick.

Can I change my vote? I think i'm in love....

Moonmaster's Rant

131743255_d7470640d4_m.jpg

Last edited:
warm beer.

that should be illegal to even say.

but if it UC was hotter I could post pictures of me in either a) a speedo or b) a borat style swim suit :lol:

Then never let Ice leave, please.

Envy is on of the seven deadly sins my good friend. Don't be jealous that more women have gone down on me than on the titanic! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back