The Greatest UC Member 2007 - THE ULTIMATE CONTEST

Hmmmm....I wasn't even counting. I'm suprised it was as close as it was. I assumed it was like 25-9.

Overall, I gotta say that it was a pretty fun competition.

To be honest---Ice does a lot for the site, he deserved to win.

Hmmmm....I wasn't even counting. I'm suprised it was as close as it was. I assumed it was like 25-9.

While he does I'm in the Mods shouldn't run camp. Mainly because I've been hear longer than all but Ice and E and still haven't been modded.

We joined the same day Cad. And I'm listed first. :twisted:

Don't you play the goddamn pity card, he did nothing for this site

NOTHING!

This means war!

And if anyone post anything about a UC Civil war and think they be the first ones to do it, you're wrong, and you know it

Do you know what Ice is doing while we're all voting for him and celebrating his victory? Playing Pokemon. Pokemon. **** him, let's all change our votes to Doom before he gets back.

What the --

Strip him of the title. That and the Mr. Article pic....we just can't do it.

Viva El Doom!

Playing Pokemon?

I havent played much because I have two flash projects to do, a media report for nutrition, over 200 photographs to take, over 5 projects for graphics and an interview to do and type out- all this by next week.

Quite frankly, I'm about to shoot myself.

but when ice was playing pokemon I have evidence to suggest Victor Von Doom was wearing a frilly hat and having a tea party with teddy bears

but when ice was playing pokemon I have evidence to suggest Victor Von Doom was wearing a frilly hat and having a tea party with teddy bears

The gruesome murder would baffle the police, Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys, and even Encyclopedia Brown for years to come as they contemplated the Mystery of the Boy Found Dead At His Computer With The End Of His Intestines Tied To A Ceiling Fan, Which Was Then Turned On.

The gruesome murder would baffle the police, Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys, and even Encyclopedia Brown for years to come as they contemplated the Mystery of the Boy Found Dead At His Computer With The End Of His Intestines Tied To A Ceiling Fan, Which Was Then Turned On.

:shock:

are you threatening me? if so ...... kinky :lol:

Last edited:
No, I'm saying it's a bad idea to insult VVD.

Good point and I bruise like peach

I could entertain an insult from Mole...........but then I remember that visual of Mole in the skintight Venom suit and I remember that karma has done enough.

No need to kick dirt in his eyes while he's down.

jealousy beacuse I'm the only one here with the guts to walk down the road in that costume :lol:

Last edited:
I could entertain an insult from Mole...........but then I remember that visual of Mole in the skintight Venom suit and I remember that karma has done enough.

No need to kick dirt in his eyes while he's down.

BURN.

Latest posts

Back