The Hunt

Hellsbuttmonkey

As my last official act as Buttmonkey of the board, I am issuing a state of emergency.

The board has been infested with low down dirty stinking Morlock Lurkers. I call for all members of the board, be that proud and honourable like Moony, a betrayer like TGO, or indifferent like Houde, to pick up your baseball bats of righteous fury, and drive the Lurkers back into the tunnels they dug out for themselves.

*Beats a Lurker to death*

Just don't do it too hard.

Lurkers have built a warren of nests out of various paper and foodstuffs, underneath my apartment building. They keep me awake at night and threaten the integrity of the building's foundation.

Lurkers cost me my job and house in the suburbs...wait, i caused that due to reading to many comics...im a lurker...gotta run

As my last official act as Buttmonkey of the board, I am issuing a state of emergency.

The board has been infested with low down dirty stinking Morlock Lurkers. I call for all members of the board, be that proud and honourable like Moony, a betrayer like TGO, or indifferent like Houde, to pick up your baseball bats of righteous fury, and drive the Lurkers back into the tunnels they dug out for themselves.

*Beats a Lurker to death*

Just don't do it too hard.

FOOL! We will not stand idly by and allow the Up Worlders to prey upon Us any longer! For too long have We watched from the darkness, helpless with rage and sorrow! For too long have We envied the Up Worlders, for they are the ones who do not live in fear! They do not know the pain We live with! They walk on the surface of the UC, basking in their precious Sun, enjoying the luxuries that We do not have!

But they have grown fat, weak, and complacent. They believe they have the power to declare open war upon Us!!! Their hubris shall be their downfall!

My Lurker brethren!!! We shall not stand for this! We shall invade the Up World and destroy the Sun Walkers! We will crush their bones beneath Our feet! Our teeth will stain red with their flesh! We will enslave their women, and destroy their youngest members, so they may not breed! Their threads will burn, fiery like their beloved Sun! We must show them what We know to be true; WE ARE the greater species! The UC will suffer heavily for it's actions! KILL THEM!!! KILL THEM ALL!!! THE DARKNESS BLEEDS RED UPON THIS DAY!!!

...but leave the Moderators to ME.

FOOL! We will not stand idly by and allow the Up Worlders to prey upon Us any longer! For too long have We watched from the darkness, helpless with rage and sorrow! For too long have We envied the Up Worlders, for they are the ones who do not live in fear! They do not know the pain We live with! They walk on the surface of the UC, basking in their precious Sun, enjoying the luxuries that We do not have!

But they have grown fat, weak, and complacent. They believe they have the power to declare open war upon Us!!! Their hubris shall be their downfall!

My Lurker brethren!!! We shall not stand for this! We shall invade the Up World and destroy the Sun Walkers! We will crush their bones beneath Our feet! Our teeth will stain red with their flesh! We will enslave their women, and destroy their youngest members, so they may not breed! Their threads will burn, fiery like their beloved Sun! We must show them what We know to be true; WE ARE the greater species! The UC will suffer heavily for it's actions! KILL THEM!!! KILL THEM ALL!!! THE DARKNESS BLEEDS RED UPON THIS DAY!!!

...but leave the Moderators to ME.

I don't know whether to follow, to laugh, to cringe, or to get some salt and pepper.

I don't know whether to follow, to laugh, to cringe, or to get some salt and pepper.

Your sig leads me to believe you'd be somewhat excited by this turn of events, what with the dawn of a lurker apocalypse.

A "lurpocalypse", if you will.

Am I a lurker? I guess I might be a lurker. Lurking has kind've become a bad habit for me.

Well, be that as it may, you will never catch me. I am untraceable. To enter my Lurk Lair is certain death. Do your worst! Bwah ha ha ah!

Your sig leads me to believe you'd be somewhat excited by this turn of events, what with the dawn of a lurker apocalypse.

A "lurpocalypse", if you will.

you have cracked My secret plans, I will unleash My zombie hoards, They will side with the Lurkers, We will give Them food like They never dreamed...

prepare for the Lurzompocalypse! Freedom is at hand My Brothers!

Last edited:
Lurkers ate my homework and they also try to steal my spotlight.

Death to the Lurkers.

Last edited:
Lurkers lurked on my message board, taking up valuable resources, CPU usage, and bandwidth without making meaningful contributions.

You tyrant! Your kind began the rift that created Us!

Latest posts

Back